Lunar Planting

Pepe Ramon

Just now, Idicanna jones said:

I built the moon

Paper mache-ing round a balloon after watching ‘Art attack’ when you were 6?  Or you are claiming to be god / an alien? 

I guess we can’t prove that you didn’t build it :g:

• Like 1

@Amarillo slim We're all spacedust my good man. When I say "built"..... I'm more of a bob Ross guy myself. So I painted it against a generic snowy mountain backdrop. But I am equal parts alien, animal, mineral and vegetable...godlike? I was pretty good on gran tourismo 2 I suppose

@bfehillbilly you had an infinitely better season than me this year, so I'm sure we can come to an agreement. Just watch out for the Jewish space lasers and the 5g transgender pigeons and you should be ok...

Water runs could.be an issue

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Idicanna jones said:

We're all spacedust my good man.

Spot on.

Growing in-tune with nature is never going to be about profit.  :hippy:

May be an image of text that says "WHY IS EVERYONE 5o SAD LATELY? PROBABLY BECAUSE OF THE MOON NO, NO,IT'S CAPITALISM. Ο"

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 1

@Idicanna jones It was going to be a plant and leave kinda thing just to test a few strains but the space lasers and transgender pigeons is a deal breaker I'll stick to the cornfields on earth and watch out for helicopters and rippers

• Like 1

I hate it when things become over complicated and find it all very unnecessary.

Bullshit baffles brains :yinyang:

• Like 2