Little white bugs in coco

Aphatspliff

Just now, Herbal Kint said:

@GSZZ would h2o2 wipe them as well?

As a neat spray it tends to knock down springtails but watering with 1-2ml per 1L of 12% doesn’t touch springtails IME. 

I haven’t tried using H2o2 for fungus gnats or fruit flies but BTi works great, Spinosad works great, I would have thought a good drench with maybe 5-10ml per litre of 12% H2o2 might knock them down but repeat applications maybe necessary to disrupt the lifecycle. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DeltaMelter said:

Living soils do one too called "Gnat Attack" which is a powder form of Bti and is easy to apply.

Combined with nematodes and some sticky traps for the adults (placed right on the soil) they are a proper two-punch knockout. Currently using them on all the house plants so I can kill all the little buggers.

What I like to do with gnat attack is top dress with it instead, with some DE in the mix. 

goes a lot further. Made a ten pound bag last a few months. 

• Like 1

Mosquito bits and nematodes seem to have sorted the problem, plants seem happy again and buds are starting to swell up nicely :wub: got the biggest bag of mozi bits so will be routinely using them from now on. Cheers for the help people :yep:

• Like 1