The Road To Damascus

Chal

Just now, MindSoup said:

Come on then, tell us your plan :skin_up:

Might it not be better if I start again, somewhere else? Let this train wreck fucking sink into obscurity? I mean; Fuck making anyone plough through all That shit, just to get down to what's really a very simple and mundane issue!

Doesn't sound like any hash ive smoked that , not even the sketchy "is this actually soapbar?" We smoked in the late 90's.

Sounds horrible that bro , i hope you're feeling better today.

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Just now, BilgePump said:

Doesn't sound like any hash ive smoked that , not even the sketchy "is this actually soapbar?" We smoked in the late 90's.

Sounds horrible that bro , i hope you're feeling better today.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were the fake cannabinoids they used to sell in headshops that fucked my inlaw up. Put her into a state of clinical depression with mild / temporary psychosis.  Not cannabis hers.

• Like 1

Just now, BilgePump said:

Doesn't sound like any hash ive smoked that ~ Sounds horrible that bro

Fucking Was! Last time I'll accept the shit again!

Frankly? If I hadn't, quite by chance, witnessed the state of that other guy on it? I'd have seriously wondered WTF happened to me, last night!

Just consider; They wanted me on some pretty serious sedatives, for the rest of my life? (No 'Illegal Drugs' allowed, of course! Bastards!) So, there I was, 'Off Meds' and doing the equivalent of scarfing down a ton of amph. Then having access to a key board! :rofl:

This is why my obsession with Northern Lights, see? In my day, That was what I'd have wanted. At least, it's the only one I remember. God knows what's about today. But, yeah; I need toning down. Not winding any more up that I 'naturally' am.

• Like 1

Just now, Chal said:

Northern Lights

You can still get versions of NL :yep:

Im surprised yer gp is struggling to find you meds, iirc our government grows in excess of 90 tonnes of medical cannabis annually in Norfolk.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Flamedodger said:

To be honest, I find easier using the iPhone to upload pics than my pc, no fannying about with software to resize. Not so easy actually posting them, as it defaults to putting them at the top of the page all the time, using the pc is ok for that. Get some pics up so we know what ya on about :yep:
For the cold damp pit of humidity, go have a look at the uchoob for diesel heaters, I’m seriously considering getting one for the winter grows they are so cheap to run and I’m sure you could incorporate the exhaust into an intake setup.

Same here.

I found easy to take screenshots of the photos directly with the phone ( photo of a photo)

Probably I am wrong but screenshot doesn't take any location info or similar ( I hope) and the pictures are automatically reduced in size without any external app or complicated procedure.

Also if not wrong the site itself remove detailed info before uploading ( is it true?).

But remember: name the photos before upload as it helps the community and the moderators to.... Do something helpful for them/us.

1 hour ago, Chal said:

Fucking Was! Last time I'll accept the shit again!

Frankly? If I hadn't, quite by chance, witnessed the state of that other guy on it? I'd have seriously wondered WTF happened to me, last night!

Just consider; They wanted me on some pretty serious sedatives, for the rest of my life? (No 'Illegal Drugs' allowed, of course! Bastards!) So, there I was, 'Off Meds' and doing the equivalent of scarfing down a ton of amph. Then having access to a key board! :rofl:

This is why my obsession with Northern Lights, see? In my day, That was what I'd have wanted. At least, it's the only one I remember. God knows what's about today. But, yeah; I need toning down. Not winding any more up that I 'naturally' am.

Have you had two types of medication for whatever your condition is already and are you free from psychosis?

If the answers to those are "Yes!" then you're probably capable of getting a medical cannabis prescription privately.

Have you checked out the list of applicable conditions on any of the medical cannabis websites?  I am with Alternaleaf as they deal with my symptoms among others.

Edited by MidgeSmith
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MidgeSmith said:

Have you had two types of medication for whatever your condition is already and are you free from psychosis?

Got a fucking great report here, Midge. Made by a Consultant Psychiatrist. Ironically, one who the brit govt. set on me. One more, desperate, attempt to get someone ~ Anyone ~ to say I was pulling a flanker and should be told to go get another job.

Laughable, if it wasn't me and my own, real fucking life he was talking about. Pages of it. He having grilled me, up close and personal, for an hour and half. His summary was something very much to the effect of;

'This bloke is about as fubar as I've seen, without Sectioning the cunt. He's way beyond just 'damaged goods'. There's no way on gods little green earth the poor bastard could Ever work again. And You fucking idiots are just poking at his wounds more, every time ye put him through This kind of shit. He's Fucked. I'm telling ye, and I Know my shit! Just leave him the fuck alone!'

Yeah. That was twenty years ago. And That was after Years of trying every fucking pill, therapy and ward they had. The stories I could tell ye, mate! Jesus! I won't though. Because I can feel it rising in me, right now. I'm trying So hard not to reach for my 'As Required's!

Naah. In Ireland (Eire) now. Far as I know? Over here, ye got to have three days left to live. Be a complete physical And mental vegetable. Or have a Death Certificate of ye own, before they'll consider ye for scripted weed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chal said:

Got a fucking great report here, Midge. Made by a Consultant Psychiatrist. Ironically, one who the brit govt. set on me. One more, desperate, attempt to get someone ~ Anyone ~ to say I was pulling a flanker and should be told to go get another job.

Laughable, if it wasn't me and my own, real fucking life he was talking about. Pages of it. He having grilled me, up close and personal, for an hour and half. His summary was something very much to the effect of;

'This bloke is about as fubar as I've seen, without Sectioning the cunt. He's way beyond just 'damaged goods'. There's no way on gods little green earth the poor bastard could Ever work again. And You fucking idiots are just poking at his wounds more, every time ye put him through This kind of shit. He's Fucked. I'm telling ye, and I Know my shit! Just leave him the fuck alone!'

Yeah. That was twenty years ago. And That was after Years of trying every fucking pill, therapy and ward they had. The stories I could tell ye, mate! Jesus! I won't though. Because I can feel it rising in me, right now. I'm trying So hard not to reach for my 'As Required's!

Naah. In Ireland (Eire) now. Far as I know? Over here, ye got to have three days left to live. Be a complete physical And mental vegetable. Or have a Death Certificate of ye own, before they'll consider ye for scripted weed.

Sorry, I forgot you are privileged to live there, rather than here, but with the downside of less medical cannabis.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BilgePump said:

You can still get versions of NL :yep:

Got some fem, Auto seeds, right here, mate! :D

Trouble is? I managed to get those few through, just before the  Ustaše rumbled me. 

Now? If you sent me a piece of wood? It would arrive in an opened package. Drilled full of holes, where they'd been trying to find Something in it!

Just now, Chal said:

Got some fem, Auto seeds, right here, mate! :D

Trouble is? I managed to get those few through, just before the  Ustaše rumbled me. 

Now? If you sent me a piece of wood? It would arrive in an opened package. Drilled full of holes, where they'd been trying to find Something in it!

Expert Seeds don't have to come through customs, that should be paranoia free shouldn't it?

• Like 1

Just now, MidgeSmith said:

Expert Seeds don't have to come through customs, that should be paranoia free shouldn't it?

Eh?! Who?!  They IN Ireland???

Yeah, I almost ordered from them a few times, their rep is hiiiiiigh! It's the £10 to blighty shipping that put me off.  Fill your boots though mukka :)

• Like 1

I'll discuss all this, and more, tomorrow, mate :) Right now though, my poor head's Screaming at me to Stop! I'd better go watch a film. Probably pop one of my med's too ~ in the present absence of anything far better.

It's my birthday, tomorrow. I've managed to keep this one, last bit of bud! Looking forward to That bitter sweet session then!

Pension's burning a hole in my bank account too. Amazon's calling me; " Tube Heaters, Chal! Dehu? The sooner ye get that grow on ....! "

And, now? Shit's easily replaceable. And such an encyclopaedic range available, I'll have to spend a week, just reading up about all this mad, new stuff! I'm sure Gorilla this and Girl Scout that and so on is all absolutely second nature, to half the guys on here? Like trying to grasp Cantonese, to me! :D 

Anyway; Sitting here with the stove on. 74F and RH 47.9. Looking good, eh?! I'll check the Inky app in the morning. See what happens after I let the fire die and go to bed. That'll be the Tube Heater Challenge!

My challenge is gonna be completely rearranging this room and getting the small tent in here! :george:

There Will Be Threads! :D