The Road To Damascus

Chal

:yahoo:Bouncing off the fucking walls, here!!! I've literally had my fucking epiphany! After a Year, or more, of wringing my hands, whilst rinsing my bank account. Reading till my eyes were bleeding and my head exploding. Having spent £100's and £100's, amassing a shit ton of gear ~ and, seemingly being not one step closer! :wallbash:Tonight, the scales were lifted from mine eyes.

I'd fuckin' Love to be able to do a proper diary. But, it would be shit without a single photo! So. I won't bother. (Why this place won't let us just use a host site for our shots ~ like I have for my avatar, look. And the world's still turning. It's not a 'Hot Link'. Just a Link. What ever. Not my forum. Not my rules)

Anyway, yeah. I'd love to be able to do a proper diary here. I'd show ye this room I'm sitting in. Show ye the shit I have around me. Then ye'd be able to understand what I'll be on about. And even see it, and how it'll all change. And change it's going to! :D

I believe we're very funny about mentioning other places, here, too? Alright. Well, a year and more back, I found N&S's site. Saw S's stuff on 'Bubbleponics' and have stuck to that dream, like shit to a blanket, ever since. (Hope that doesn't get me banned, hinting at where I'm mentioning, in context? :unsure:)

Well, funnily enough, I was back on N&S's, tonight. Can't remember what for, now?! Oh, yeah! I was researching Tents! Diving all over the place. Spotted an abbreviation I couldn't fathom, as part of an article link. Hit it. And the scales were lifted from mine eyes!!! :thumsup:

I've been badgering you lot, since I walked through the door, about, basically; 'How do I grow in a cold, damp, pit of humidity ~ without the electric bankrupting me, before the plant's even flowered?!'

And, gentlemen? Tonight, by complete fluke. The chance thought of " C What? The fuck's that mean? " And clicking a, seemingly, unrelated link? Boosh! Something clicked, inside my head! I sat here. I turned around. I thought, visualised and planned.

I reckon I'll be nurturing within about a fortnight!!! :thumsup:

(Forgive me, Clem! The first, and only, time I haven't thought of, and followed, your advice? Look where it fucking got me! :doh:)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chal said:

How do I grow in a cold, damp, pit of humidity

Bring in air from somewhere warm and dry. 

Photos are very easy to upload to the site, easiest way is to take them with your phone, resize them with a photo resize app (photo compressor) and then upload them using duck duck go browser (seems to work best while we wait for site update). Downloading the necessary apps take 5 mins and from pressing the shutter button to inserting the photo into your diary takes about the same. 

9 hours ago, Chal said:

we're very funny about mentioning other places, here, too?

You can mention just about anything you want on here as long as you don't post external links? The few times I've managed to break the rules the worst that's happened is that my post has been edited and I've been given a friendly reminder. You have to be an absolute melt to get yourself banned on here ( no offence @Banarchylamp old boy lol).

• Like 3

Photos are not to bad to upload to be honest. Thing that was a pain at first for me was remembering to switch from Mobile side to Desktop in the browser settings. Looking forward to seeing your grow unfolding. :hippy:

9 hours ago, Chal said:

:yahoo:Bouncing off the fucking walls, here!!! I've literally had my fucking epiphany! After a Year, or more, of wringing my hands, whilst rinsing my bank account. Reading till my eyes were bleeding and my head exploding. Having spent £100's and £100's, amassing a shit ton of gear ~ and, seemingly being not one step closer! :wallbash:Tonight, the scales were lifted from mine eyes.

I'd fuckin' Love to be able to do a proper diary. But, it would be shit without a single photo! So. I won't bother. (Why this place won't let us just use a host site for our shots ~ like I have for my avatar, look. And the world's still turning. It's not a 'Hot Link'. Just a Link. What ever. Not my forum. Not my rules)

Anyway, yeah. I'd love to be able to do a proper diary here. I'd show ye this room I'm sitting in. Show ye the shit I have around me. Then ye'd be able to understand what I'll be on about. And even see it, and how it'll all change. And change it's going to! :D

I believe we're very funny about mentioning other places, here, too? Alright. Well, a year and more back, I found N&S's site. Saw S's stuff on 'Bubbleponics' and have stuck to that dream, like shit to a blanket, ever since. (Hope that doesn't get me banned, hinting at where I'm mentioning, in context? :unsure:)

Well, funnily enough, I was back on N&S's, tonight. Can't remember what for, now?! Oh, yeah! I was researching Tents! Diving all over the place. Spotted an abbreviation I couldn't fathom, as part of an article link. Hit it. And the scales were lifted from mine eyes!!! :thumsup:

I've been badgering you lot, since I walked through the door, about, basically; 'How do I grow in a cold, damp, pit of humidity ~ without the electric bankrupting me, before the plant's even flowered?!'

And, gentlemen? Tonight, by complete fluke. The chance thought of " C What? The fuck's that mean? " And clicking a, seemingly, unrelated link? Boosh! Something clicked, inside my head! I sat here. I turned around. I thought, visualised and planned.

I reckon I'll be nurturing within about a fortnight!!! :thumsup:

(Forgive me, Clem! The first, and only, time I haven't thought of, and followed, your advice? Look where it fucking got me! :doh:)

Blimey, so cryptic!  As Mindsoup said, as long as you don't post external links you're fine. It is confusing at first perhaps. I get too that the current uploader system is archaic, once you get a workflow sorted it is fine.

Did you actually say what your solution was in some form above?  I have been up since stupid o clock, so even if you were writing in completely plain English I may have not understood.

• Like 1

To be honest, I find easier using the iPhone to upload pics than my pc, no fannying about with software to resize. Not so easy actually posting them, as it defaults to putting them at the top of the page all the time, using the pc is ok for that. Get some pics up so we know what ya on about :yep:
For the cold damp pit of humidity, go have a look at the uchoob for diesel heaters, I’m seriously considering getting one for the winter grows they are so cheap to run and I’m sure you could incorporate the exhaust into an intake setup.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

You don't have to do that either lol.

You don't but I find its easier to navigate to my albums if I use the desktop version. :realcool:

52 minutes ago, Banarchylamp said:

@MindSoup I didnt get banned:rofl: Just an overzealous Mod/owner who couldnt read my question properly, put forward to them

Atb Anarchycamp:yinyang:

Well I'm glad your still here dude :hippy:

52 minutes ago, brock1 said:

You don't but I find its easier to navigate to my albums if I use the desktop version. :realcool:

Oh right I see what you mean. 

• Like 1

:eek: Fuck Me!!! (Cough!) A little word, lads. Then, I'll try to get a better grip on the Multi Quote system in here. And shall answer some of the points raised, since That! :lookaround:

So; I'm a real, live ~ Genuine ~ Medical User. My GP's ripping his hair out because I can't get anything, locally. And there's not a lot He can do about it. We both know it's absolutely fucking stupid that he has to keep feeding me horrible shit. But, my condition's genuine and chronic. Cest la vie.

So, a while back, I run into a couple of lads. I ask if there's anything about. And, as one of them's matter of factly explaining, 'No. Not really. No bud about.' The other guy?! He's all but leaping out of his seat.  Eyes bulging. Hands everywhere as he blurts out:

"Yewantsomeofthishashmate!I'vegotsomeit'sfuckinAmazingI'monitnowit'sfuckinggreatstuffIcandoyesomeye'llfuckinlovethis!....."

And, as I'm backing steadily away from this utter lunatic. Careful not to make any sharp movements, or take my eyes off him. I'm  thinking; " Wow! Fucking shit! And Blow has done That to him?!? Dear fucking god! What the hell are people Smoking, these days?!? If I touched shit like that? Well, given My condition? It doesn't bear fucking Thinking about!!! "

Yep. You've guessed it! Week or so ago. 'Any port in a storm' moment. Someone sorted me a little bit of hash. Just a tiny bit. As a favour. All that was available.

I'd completely forgotten about Jumping Jack Flash there, when I decided to give it a try, last night :wassnnme: Jesus christ! Sorry about that! Never entered my head it could be the same shit!

Never Again!!! Phew!

I'm better now. Thanks :blushing:

• Like 2

Is it bubblehash or that nasty Spice-a-like crap that looks like hash but gives you a spanking for no joy?

Is your condition not one treated by the medical cannabis guys?  I have it for a relatively trivial seeming neurological issue that makes it hard for me to stop moving.  I think it is driven by anxiety or a tourettes style thing as I have tics too.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Bring in air from somewhere warm and dry.

Problem is; There is no warm and dry places! :D But, we'll get back to that, presently.

You can mention just about anything you want on here as long as you don't post external links?

Oh! Right. Sorry; I know we're not allowed to Link To. I just thought I'd picked up, along the way, that this place was pretty insular. That's alright then. I'll be able to make So Much more fucking sense now! :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, brock1 said:

Photos ..... Looking forward to seeing your grow unfolding. :hippy:

That one is still moot :mellow:

10 hours ago, MidgeSmith said:

Blimey, so cryptic! Did you actually say what your solution was in some form above?  I have been up since stupid o clock, so even if you were writing in completely plain English I may have not understood.

Sorry, Midge! As explained above now, mate. I think the short answer would simply be that I was out of my tiny fucking mind, last night! Fuck Drugs, eh?! :rofl:

10 hours ago, Flamedodger said:

To be honest, I find easier using the iPhone to upload pics than my pc, no fannying about .....
For the cold damp pit of humidity, go have a look at the uchoob for diesel heaters, I’m seriously considering getting one for the winter grows they are so cheap to run and I’m sure you could incorporate the exhaust into an intake setup.

I'm a living fossil, Dodge. I take shots with my " Camera ". I then Host them on Postimages Dot Org (Think photobucket) and lash up Direct Links. I'll try to produce an example There's code for " Hot Links " as well. I don't even know what they are. But, even I know they're absolutely despised by site owners.

Does this work? Ah. Not exactly. But, is clicking this link shows ye my picture? I'm happy with that. And it'll save masses of pictures for the non interested to scroll past ~ and the Challenged to 'Quote', before posting, " Nice, mate. " beneath it all!

Then again? That's a 'link to an external site', isn't it? Will I get the big finger from Anton Chighur now? :down:

Regards those Diesel Heaters? Where the hell have They been, all my life?! Why's no one ever mentioned them before?  Worthy of a dedicated thread, surely?

Anyway, That seems another massive post. It's not, really. It'll be all the quoting that makes it look so. At least I hope I made more sense, this time? Dunno. I'm not even sure if anyone could be bothered about my new plan, now? Now that I've calmed down somewhat, it all seems far more mundane! :D

Still a cracking plan though. I'm actively figuring the logistics out, right now. Shit's looking pretty good too, actually! Expect the odd question :)

Edited by lildaveham
Removed link
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, MidgeSmith said:

Is it bubblehash or that nasty Spice-a-like crap that looks like hash but gives you a spanking for no joy?

Is your condition not one treated by the medical cannabis guys?  I have it for a relatively trivial seeming neurological issue that makes it hard for me to stop moving.  I think it is driven by anxiety or a tourettes style thing as I have tics too.

Dunno What the fuck it was, Midger! Dreadful fucking stuff, anyway! Like speed!!! Only, I didn't Know I was 'speeding', last night! Everything seemed Great, to me! Fucking mind was absolutely spinning with fantastic ideas that I couldn't type fast enough to convey!

Fucking Dreadful, wasn't it?! What a cunt I made of myself! FFS! I was hanging off the ceiling!

Shit's really changed, since my day, mate. Even the way people talk about Sativa now? 'Energising' 'n shit?! WTF?!? I want to 'smoke'. Slump. Giggle! Not go bouncing off the walls like a fucking chimpanzee on crack, typing streams of bollocks!

Me, mate? Head fuck. I'm in Ireland too.