Intense organix using blumats

cypo74

@Slippy One

Hahaha, im still unsure about using blumats, dont fancy flooding my house, well, my friends house as im inbetween houses at the moment.

Really want to take the jump to coco, still researching it as want to have my shit in order before taking the leap

Was thinking of auto pots but dont like the idea of bottom feeding, roots sitting in water...... although i could fit them with a timer so the trays arent permanently flooded. 

Or just take the leap, with a full on automated watering system, pump etc. Dialing in the system fills me with dread too, ive only ever grown in soil and hand watered......... might be time to put my big boy pants on lol 

It'll definitly happen once i get my own place again (soon) when im close by to tinker with them whenever i like

yeah I do use scrog nets, at least 2, to maximise my space, I don’t do a true scrog though, I let them come up through the net depending on the strain and if they like forming donkey dicks or not 

Thanks for all the advice mate, appreciate it

Edited by cypo74
  • Like 1