Cream an Cheese - almost done

AJA

What is that meant to be achieving?

Do you live somewhere really cold and dry?

Edited by Military Grade
11 hours ago, Military Grade said:

What is that meant to be achieving?

Do you live somewhere really cold and dry?

Looks to me like a wet trim and put in a dryer, they have mesh layers you lie your buds on. Humidifier for correct RH. 👍🏼

• Like 1

Adding a humidifier is surely a mold risk?

@AJA  If you want to dry trim, the best way to do it is to cut the plant at the main steam and hang whole(minus the big fan leaves), this slows down the drying process naturally and has a much better end product 👍

Edited by Military Grade

The hummer is to keep the buds from drying too fast.

Too late for me this time MG, but next grow, will give hanging a shot 😀

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

Adding a humidifier is surely a mold risk?

@AJA  If you want to dry trim, the best way to do it is to cut the plant at the main steam and hang whole(minus the big fan leaves), this slows down the drying process naturally and has a much better end product 👍

Yea not sure about the humidifier, if your RH is a bit low for drying I’d use the humidifier outside the drying rack for sure 👍🏼 

• Like 1

Yep i do now have the Hummer outside.  That photo was taken before i made some adjustments.  The hummer is only on for 15 minutes per hour on a timer.

• Like 1

Looks Like that bag has a fan on it?

Is that blowing into the bag or pulling air out?

I have no fans other than extraction fan in the tent going when drying, I used to put a fan on the floor of my tent blowing away from my hanging plants when drying, but I was sure it was speeding up the dry a little bit so stopped.

How one dries, trims and cures their weed on here is a big can of worms to open 🫣 lol

• Like 2

Dead right mate, there's an extraction fan built in to the top of the dryer and a carbon filter under the fan.

I dont have any fans blowing into the dryer

• Like 1

Ah right, I've never seen one that has a fan and CF before, I've always dry trimmed so never needed a hanging rack thing.

Just curious when I see the fan as it was first time seeing it. I'm a believer of trying stuff just to gain the experience first hand good or bad the outcome, if you're curious enough 👍

• Like 1

Cheers 👍

The Blue Cheese you grew who was the breeder?

My grow before last I did Barney's Blue Cheese, I was quite impressed with it.

I have a few different Blue Cheese seeds from different breeders to try still, Blue Cheese is a classic🤤

• Like 1