Cream an Cheese - almost done

AJA

large.658ad250c2ed4_10weeks.jpg

I'm nearing the chequered flag for my first ever grow, which is Autos in Coco. Maybe another 3 weeks left before the hatchet job.

5 x Blueberry Cheese and 3 x Cream Mandarine. With hindsight  I was too ambitious  starting off with 8 seedlings. My reasoning was this. Back in October when i plopped the girls into their pots to germ, it was highly likely that i'd have a plant or two die on me, due to being a complete muppet at growing. So growing just 1 or 2 would have been risky.

To my surprise, 10 weeks and 4 days on, nothing died.  I should have started with 4, and i will next time, just for an easier life

There's a bit of a manky look to a few of 'em, but they're still going. :)

The grow environment is far from ideal, but i have to live with that. There is no way round this.

• Like 4

Thanks KC. 

Oh my, i'm afraid i have had the fabled Gnatists. Slaughtered the larvae laying bar stewards with Mosquito Bits and Neem. TBH, there weren't that many.

I only had a few but ya can't tell which pots has larvae so ya have to douse the whole mob.  Got 'em though !

There's sticky strips too, as you can probably see in the background

Edited by AJA

Oh for Cliff's sake !

You have the eyes of a Falcon mr Pump  :)

I had to go in and check - and yupski, 3 dead mutha facking gnat bar stewards on the left trap as you said.  Made me check the others and there's 2 on the middle trap, and 1 on the right trap.

6 of 'em total.  Not an infestation, thankfully.  And those 6 have had their larvae laying days cut short   :yep:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Its now that time...  the big axe !

Starting with the Blueberry Cheese, i've chopped one of my BC ladies down. Another 4 BC's to go and 3 Cream Mandarines.

It's not a big haul, is i'm a beginner in training, and although mistakes have been made ( obviously ) i've learnt a helluva lot these last 3 months.  And i'll keep learning.

So, just one plant right now, small-ish nugs but sticky as a championship winning sticky thing.  Couldnt get the sticky fingers unstuck !

Tried soap, washing up liquid , and eventually Gunk Degreasant from my motorcycling days

More to do ...

large.659cd2fbee485_BCNo1a.jpg

large.659cd2fef282b_BCNo1b.jpg

Edited by AJA
  • Like 4

Nice one mate enjoy it!For cleaning i prefer isopropyl i think it is the best for clean tools 99.99% alchol:bong:

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

Cheers Norb

I've got some of that in the cupboard but never thought of using it.  Still,  the degreasant worked fine but it smells, so next time its Isopropyl  :yep:

Edited by AJA

After scissoring all through the night, i really need to sleep, but finally all 8 plants have a rough trim.

Next it's the Herb Dryer, and then the sugar trim, but later. I gotta catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

large_Axed.jpglarge.659d256a6ab11_Bothtrims.jpg

• Like 1