Some question about coco and dripping system

Norbinyo

Hello guys!

I got few question about growing in coco with dripping system cuse i thinking about do my next run in coco with dripping system.So my question is:How do you watering on early stage when they are seedling?Need to do runoff or just simple give some feed and thats all?My other question is i wanna use canna products and canazym say it can prepare for only 4 days,so when i use it need to fill the tank for just 4 days?Or i can leave in cuse gonna be not a problem?

Thanks!:bong:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nope, blumat carrots are for water only, no nutrients. You should feed the coco with pellets, then use tap water through the blumats. 

• Like 2

I finally  chose clay pebble and 4 360 stakes per pot,few days and i start using the tank cuse i am hand feeding at the moment the girls large.20240224_143720.jpg.fb60b5a0365053675989cce203b710b1.jpg

• Like 2

I don’t know how I feel about the clay pebbles, when they get saturated that’s just extra unwanted weight on top of your roots, potentially suffocating them of oxygen, is there a lot of pebbles on there?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Green Manalishi said:

I don’t know how I feel about the clay pebbles, when they get saturated that’s just extra unwanted weight on top of your roots, potentially suffocating them of oxygen, is there a lot of pebbles on there?

The pot is full of pebbles

Sorry bud, I thought you were in coco and had put pebbles on top 

• Like 1

Yeah by doing so your not leaving yourself much room for root development, I would have ditched the pebbles and went straight into coco 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Green Manalishi said:

Yeah by doing so your not leaving yourself much room for root development, I would have ditched the pebbles and went straight into coco 

Thanks,first time doing like this so if it not working for me i'll try different media🤞

• Like 2

sorry mate @Norbinyo Ive never used pebbles, so cant really offer any advice. get a diary going in the hydro section hopefully more people will be able to help

thanks for the pump pic 👍

• Like 1

Have you ever seen a pavement slab that’s been lifted because of a root growing underneath it?

Roots do well in pebbles 👍

I used to grow in a flood and drain system with pebbles,

the only problem was how vigorous the roots are lol 

Atb

☯️

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

Have you ever seen a pavement slab that’s been lifted because of a root growing underneath it?

Roots do well in pebbles 👍

I used to grow in a flood and drain system with pebbles,

the only problem was how vigorous the roots are lol 

Atb

☯️

I never see  pavement slab before

• Haha 1