Greetings and Merry Xmas

AJA

Howdy farmers.

Just got my account approval today, so here i am, clocking in from the South.  I have only done one grow, and it will be harvest time in about 3 weeks - ish.

I've had ups and downs, as beginners do, though nothing has died. I dont have an ideal setup, due to domestic circumstsances, but that's life i guess.

My only grow is Autos in Coco, and that's what i'm comfortable with at my level.  I've been reading tips on here and stuff for a while,  but as a non member before, any pages after No.1 can't be read. So joinging up seemed like a good idea.  Strangely, the rules section was not working so couldn't read them , but i've been on forums of one sort or another since the 90's, so i'm familiar with many do's and dont's.  Even been a Mod in the past !

Happy trails  x

Edited by AJA
  • Like 10

Welcome and that other stuff too :D 

Atb 

Edit: try right click or equivalent for next page or switch to Firefox :yep:

:yinyang:

Edited by Shumroom
Eta
  • Like 3

49 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

Welcome and that other stuff too :D 

Atb 

Edit: try right click or equivalent for next page or switch to Firefox :yep:

:yinyang:

Thanks Shum - already on Firefox  hombre  :yep:

• Like 1

Hello, that's tsrange of you're running firefox and it won't let you change page. That's not because of the member status, I had it for ages until I switched browser. Like Shumroom says, right click and open page in new window will work.

Anyway welcome, hope you can get around the site ok, there's loads to catch up on. A couple of decades worth actually :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, KC said:

Hello, that's tsrange of you're running firefox and it won't let you change page. That's not because of the member status, I had it for ages until I switched browser. Like Shumroom says, right click and open page in new window will work.

Anyway welcome, hope you can get around the site ok, there's loads to catch up on. A couple of decades worth actually :)

Thanks KC

The problem with pages isnt now, mate.  It was before i was a member.  I could only read the first page if there was more than one.

Now i've joined, its all good. I wondered what Shum was on about  !:)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, AJA said:

I've been reading tips on here and stuff for a while,  but as a non member before, any pages after No.1 can't be read.

Thats what i posted - i may have confused people      :)

Edited by AJA