Stacked flower structure

yan

1 hour ago, Cajafiesta said:

I’d be curious about “haze” percentage in the genetics. 

I’ve had more of a look into this today after some of the replies. 

It’s a cross between Cannatonic (CBD Crew/Resin Seeds) and Super Haze (Dutch Passion).
The Super Haze, formally just known as ‘Haze/Skunk’ is a Columbian Haze x Skunk #1 from 1992. 

Thanks for the info about reducing the light period to 10.5 - 11 hours. I wasn’t aware of any of this. I could give it a try in a week or two depending on how things are going.

I have just a couple of days ago put two indica dominant plants into the flowering tent also. Do you think these would be ok with a reduction in the light period? 

5 minutes ago, yan said:

Do you think these would be ok with a reduction in the light period? 

It’s possible. I’ve flowered BLD plants under 11 hours with success before. 

e2a- as a matter of fact, I’m running all my flower shit at 11.5 hours at the moment. That’s pretty standard for me. I’ve got NLD/hybrid crosses as well as BLD/BLD crosses going at the moment. No protests from the genetics I’m running currently, whatever that’s worth to you.

But I have heard cautionary tales of folks going below that and having issues. I would assume there’s a point of diminishing  returns where a very aggressive reduction will, potentially, force a BLD to mature and finish prematurely. I’d speculate (admittedly just bro science here) that you’d start running into premature maturation in the BLD stuff at around 10 hours or so. 

I’ve had old school dudes tell me they used to initiate BLD plants at 10 hours, so they did it quickly, then ramp them back up to 11-12. 

but I speculate you’ll be ok with all plants at a drop to 11. Don’t hold me to it, though. No warranty expressed or implied! lol

Edited by Cajafiesta