Stacked flower structure

yan

Can anyone tell me why the flowers could be starting to form like this all stacked on top on each other? 
End of week six since 12/12. 
Temp 27-29 lights on, 22-24 lights off. 
Humidity 50-60%

large.IMG_6446.jpeglarge.IMG_6445.jpeglarge.IMG_6444.jpeglarge.IMG_6443.jpeglarge.IMG_6441.jpeglarge.IMG_6439.jpeglarge.IMG_6442.jpeg

• Like 2

Make sure it's completely dark at lights out period. Looks like a little reveg with a light on. Go in your room when it's dark and see if there's any small orange lights on your plugs or any leaks beaming in. It definitely re vegs them and become spikey like that. 

• Like 2

Thanks guys I will check for light leaks shortly at lights off.
Hopefully it is just genetic as some have suggested it could be and not a light leak re-veg issue. 
@GreenVision it’s called CBD Skunk Haze by Dutch Passion & CBD Crew. 

11 hours ago, yan said:

Haze

Likely this. Anything with a good solid reall Haze touch will stack up. Heavy Sativa's do something similar but a little different IMO.

If you have no light leaks or anything going on with timers etc than I'd just put it down to the genetics. I'm currently drying some Strawberry Gorila Auto's, and although not my normal cup of tea I could still see about 4 weeks into their bloom stage they have been touched with something either heavy Sativa or more likely a haze of some kind. they did the same thing, started reaching up instead of budding out, they're all but dry now and absolutley fine.

Plants lok OK mate, as folks have said double check for light getting in but besides that they look like they are doing really well. :yep:

• Like 4

Too much cold air or light leak . The leaves shouldn't be coming out of the bud like that at such a high point . Definitely signs of something going on . Its happened to me a couple of times . Weird spikey growth on the calyxs.

1 hour ago, Danny killerZ said:

The leaves shouldn't be coming out of the bud like that at such a high point .

Looking closely they've lost their serrated edges as you'd expect with revegging too :g:

:yinyang:

I’d be curious about “haze” percentage in the genetics. 

The only time I’ve had plants do this indoors was with clean nld lines. I attribute it to the following, but I could certainly be wrong. 

The closer you get to the equator in source location, the more critical it seems to be, in an indoors scenario, to “manage” light hours. 

I’ve grown NLD that won’t even think about triggering flower at 12 hours. They will trigger at 11hrs, but they will never ripen. They just grow perpetually in this odd flower/stretch/veg state. 

What I’m saying is that, anecdotally, equatorial plants seem to want a reduction in light hours, through flower, in order to ripen. If they (some of them anyhow) just sit at 12 hours, they will exist in this strange limbo state. 

That’s what this looks like to me. 

If it were my tent, I’d document thoroughly regarding light hours, plant height, photo the top of these colas etc. then knock the light down to 10.5-11 hours and continue monitoring. Document any changes and correlate results to input. Then you’ll know. 

But yeah, I’d knock the light hours down and see what happens. I’d bet $5 you’ll see that odd growth stop and pistils will start browning out within a coupe weeks. I’d also speculate that, if you leave lights as is, they may continue to flower longer than one may expect from that sorta line.

plants look good though. 

Edited by Cajafiesta