WINNERS OF THE 2023 grow diary’s

panik

Dude its a good feeling innit i never won anything before and couldn't wait to tell the 2-3 people i could tell. lol

I followed all of this years grows and there was some good stuff even though we all had a pretty shitty season weather wise so ur win is well deserved. :yep:

Think i said this when i won technically we are all winners cos we all got some nice smoke.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, murphyblue said:

Dude its a good feeling innit i never won anything before and couldn't wait to tell the 2-3 people i could tell. lol

I followed all of this years grows and there was some good stuff even though we all had a pretty shitty season weather wise so ur win is well deserved. :yep:

Think i said this when i won technically we are all winners cos we all got some nice smoke.

Thanks pal!

Hahaha yeah I'm the same. I've got even less people to tell haha.

And yeah I felt a winner regardless with the smoke I got :)

• Like 4

Oh goodness!! I was sure that my awful start to the season and pitiful yeild counted me out completely.

Thank you so much @panik! You've been a super generous and supportive.

Congratulations to the other winners. Your diaries have been exceptional and educational.

• Like 8

Well done you SLAGS, haha supposed to be a ray Winston voice reading that, congrats brothers !

Roll on 2024 I got some rgcs to grow out under that non existing light in the sky right now.

17 hours ago, Underdog said:

And yeah I felt a winner regardless with the smoke I got

Thats what its all about really bro isnt it but it is a bit sweeter when your efforts are recognised by others in the know :)

Especially if your like me and have nobody to tell apart from my Uk420 fellow grow buddys.

You deserved the win and I did chuckle when you did, I remember you getting a bit of a hard time at 1 point, was great to see that get silenced :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 6

Congratulations to the winners! Well deserved definitely. 

Big up panik again for the opportunity, lemon cake and patriot medicine have been a lovely Xmas smoke. Roll on 24

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

1st sorry for delay, hahaha been a bit of a thing that through my diary’s lol stiggys life as always been a nightmare!!! Wouldn’t expect anything else  lol 

2nd thank you so much @panik :cheers: made my year man, hahaha literally grinning  ear to ear :toot: 

I am so humbled that my 1st public season had came so good, not only have I same 2nd which still ain’t sinking in I have meet some true keep it real people!!! Big love to all those out there fighting the good fight!!! :boxing: Keep it up, and am glad my diary has been described as informative and helpful to new growers, touched!!!!

3rd big ups @panik for giving me the opportunity to enter the comp and well thanks for some solid genetics in a less and perfect season… 

4th “FAST LEMON CAKE” star of the show

big love all

stiggy

• Like 6

Big ups @Underdog for a well earned 1st!!!!

smashed it dude and we’ll as @panik Saudi have learnt 2 things that this season are getting put into use!! :cheers:

• Like 4

Big ups 3rd place twins :cheers:

both of your diaries were followed with eagerness throughout last season and both of you are top growers l, here’s to 2024 my guys 

big love stig

• Like 6

Ohh and while I am polluting the thread!!!!

hahahaha :rofl:

big ups to al the guerrillas that took part last season comp diary or not, one hell of a year and anyone that pulled anything over the line deserves a pat on the back, 

as @panik said 2024 is gonna be a good year and I hope to see you all smashing it this season, happy new year and all that jazz, standardly late stig style lol

big love

• Like 6

This has really pulled me out of a shitty place!!!!!

so many emotions, I am touched to have not only came with a place but also to have helped  and entertained is very touching!!! 

thanks for all the love and support guys and gals!!!!

come on spring :hippy:

Edited by Stigofthedank
Missed out sentance
  • Like 5