WINNERS OF THE 2023 grow diary’s

panik

Hi Guys, sorry for the long delay in announcing the winners for this year’s 2023 grow diary. As mentioned I’ve had a lot of things going on with business and personal life and things have been delayed slightly so I must apologise on that front , as always it’s very difficult to choose the winners especially when you guys put on such a show . 

I am going to announce the 4  winners. Yes that is right, I said 4 , As it’s been so hard to choose, I am picking two of you guys for joint third place, 

I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who took part in this year’s diaries, and also Anyone that tested Strains for us this year. I hope you liked and Enjoyed them as much as we do .. 

We have big things to come for next season, so I hope you are all tuned in for January. I have a feeling 2024 is going to be a banger of a year.. 

So, without further ado, here are this year’s winners… 

First place is going to @Underdog for his awesome diary , absolutely smashed it out the park very informative and great grow skills all round people can learn a lot from your diary and what a haul you pulled in , plus the kind hearted Gesture of leaving remaining plants behind for the guy who was down on his luck that found your plot That speaks volumes of the type of character, you are and I tip my hat to you sir , well done :yep: 

2nd place going to @Stigofthedank what can I say also a great diary very informative , great growing , cooking and hash making .. all round cracking diary with lots of good information for future newbie growers to learn from , well done mate and thank you for your effort .. 

3rd and 4th joint place is going to @latitude54 and @Hole in the clouds  Both great efforts I couldn’t choose between a third place so you can both share, and I will send you both out the same price as third place winner, Great diaries guys, really good pictures/ strain information Some hash  making from latitude. What more could you ask for appreciate your efforts :yep: 

@murphyblue Also a big thank you to you as always. I know you said you didn’t want to be included in the winners. You was definitely up there as well with your diaries , I Appreciate your efforts to show case Realgorillaseeds year on year and that fast lemon cake WOW , fucking awesome. I have some new things in the pipeline I need testing. I will send something out as always :yep: 

These  were the prizes for winners , please DM me your choices with name a safe address .. 

1st Prize will be a whopping £600 seed coupon to spend on any seeds of Real Gorilla Seeds, (id like to think the winner would take full advantage of seeds for 2024 season)

2nd Prize will be £250 seed coupon to spend on any seeds of Real Gorilla Seeds, plus a Hoodie of your Choice..

3rd Prize will be £100 seed coupon to spend on any seeds of Real Gorilla Seeds, plus T-shirt and Hat ..

Again, thanks guys, for taking part in showcasing Realgorillaseeds 2023 we appreciate you all as always and look forward to a cracking 2024 , we got a lot of special things lined up stay tuned , have a good Christmas and happy new year be lucky .. 

Panik . :yep: 

Edited by panik
  • Like 24

Congratulations to the winners wouldnt have wanted to been in Paniks shoes trying to decide all you guys done a great job in a shitty season cant wait to see what you guys do this season here is hoping for a little rain when we need it and a whole lot of sunshine be lucky

• Like 6

Oh wow that’s blown me away! Never considered I was in with chance! Huge thanks to @panik for putting on this competition and for the fabulous prizes! I’ve honestly had so much enjoyment out of it! Following everyone’s diaries, having an insight into all those grows really has been amazing! 
Huge congratulations to @Underdog so well deserved! All the plots looked so so good but when you posed that S61 harvest it just blew my mind! Jeez! lol 
@Stigofthedank Just the energy man! You put so much into this sport it’s insane well done mate that sort of dedication deserves rewards! You’ve been a mentor to me through the season too so I owe you a debt of gratitude for that buddy! 
@latitude54 Trees! Big bloody trees!! In your fucking garden! You absolute lunatic! I love it! Haha lol Well done brother! 
It’s impossible to think about next season without Real Gorilla Seeds being at the forefront of any of my plans. I actually found this forum by first hearing about RGSC then this forum popped up in my searches. Well I’d be clueless otherwise there’s so much valuable information here I’ve just tried to copy you guys. Let’s hope next season is a better one that’s all I’m going to say about that! What a crap year but the genetics shone through and well I’ve certainly been enjoying the bounty lately! 
Thanks again guys! 

• Like 8

Forgot to say proper respect to @murphyblue you know that FLC was something really special think you’ve inspired a few people for next year just shows there’s no limits to the possibilities of uk outdoor when experience shines through! Incredible!

• Like 7

well done guys!!!

must've been a difficult choice!!

all really good diaries and some lovely plants on show.

great prizes too!!

looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve for next season panik.

• Like 5

Oh man I'm over the moon!! 

Thank you so much! I can't stop smiling haha.

I said to myself when I joined this comp that I'd try my absolute best and see what happens. I'm so happy it paid off. 

This game has so many ups and downs and panik supported me very early on when a few people were being pr*cks in the general guerilla growing section. I really appreciated that.

Thanks so much @panik

• Like 12