Hello folks!

Ashy

Just now, Ashy said:

Yeah, I figured I'm going to have to scrog, but the Rev 4 DS60 comes with a net, so I'm good to go there. Still not entirely up to speed with topping, that seems like a dark art(!), but I think I've got my head around training. Looking forward to my journey :)

I just read that the DS60 doesn't have any vent holes pre-cut? I read it on the listing on Greens Horticulture. If this is true you might be better with the DR60 cos it has pre cut vent holes and is a foot taller too.

• Like 1

"The Dark Street grow tent is designed for plants measuring 50cm to 150cm tall, with grow spaces of 0.36m2 to 1.44m2. It features DUCTING FLANGEs (DF16) for managing intake/exhaust and comes with everything you need to install the complete system."

*shrug*

If I need to chop into it to get vents going, that's no biggie TBF. I'm fairly handy and not in any rush :)

(The formatting on this post looks weird and I can't seem to sort it. That's bloody annoying. #noob)

Edited by Ashy
  • Like 1

Just now, Satchitananda said:

Weird, it deffo says no vents on Greens. :unsure:

If I have to cut into it, then so be it. Not that hard to seam the edges and jubilee clip it tight

• Like 2

Welcome new member :toot:

PS ... P1000 works well in a 60x60 if you're low on budget, however the XP is the one I would have if had budget. Now got the P1000 and a P600 :)

• Like 1

@Military Grade

Do you have a link to that ‘quite nice’ scrog?
Looks amazing like you trained and timed it really well so would like to have a read and try recreate that in my 60x60cm tent.

Currently I have one plant with eight stems but not making full use of the small space as it’s only taking up about 2/3 of it and have a massive gap in the centre too. 

• Like 3

On 21/12/2023 at 9:45 AM, handysmoker said:

Welcome new member :toot:

PS ... P1000 works well in a 60x60 if you're low on budget, however the XP is the one I would have if had budget. Now got the P1000 and a P600 :)

Got the XS1500 Pro for £110. Gotta love an optimistic fleabay snipe :dev:

• Like 3