Need help please asap!!

Norbinyo

14 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

You can usually check the date the test was carried out but you're right, the only true way to know is a proper test. 

Mine says

"Period: 01-Jan-2022 to 31-Dec-2022"

not a very precise time period lol, Water can change throughout the year due to the changes in environment.

And still mine don't show Magnesium, but not surprised knowing how useless my water company is lol

Just now, Military Grade said:

"Period: 01-Jan-2022 to 31-Dec-2022"

not a very precise time period lol,

Most reports I've seen give a min, max and average value for each parameter on the list. They also say how many samples were taken for each parameter. So it depends how many samples they took during that period, some things are checked very regularly, e.g. cyanide 15 times a year but Ca and Mg were only checked once a year on my most recent reports.

• Like 2

although the postcode doesnt show mg or ca levels, it does state your water hardness levels and a french degrees hardness of 20

1 ° F (French degree) corresponds to 10 mg/l of calcium carbonate, so thats 200mg - your water is well hard.

as most of the east of england is over limestone, its safe to assume you dont need any extra calcium - you possibly need some magnesium but you need a test to find out for sure.

• Like 2
Just now, RUFUS HOUND said:

although the postcode doesnt show mg or ca levels, it does state your water hardness levels and a french degrees hardness of 20

1 ° F (French degree) corresponds to 10 mg/l of calcium carbonate, so thats 200mg - your water is well hard.

as most of the east of england is over limestone, its safe to assume you dont need any extra calcium - you possibly need some magnesium but you need a test to find out for sure.

Thank you sir!tomorrow the first thing flushing i think just make sure not have a salt build up or something

6 minutes ago, latigid aikon said:

Most reports I've seen give a min, max and average value for each parameter on the list. They also say how many samples were taken for each parameter. So it depends how many samples they took during that period, some things are checked very regularly, e.g. cyanide 15 times a year but Ca and Mg were only checked once a year on my most recent reports.

yeah mine gives full breakdown with max min ave , assumed all did the same  but it seems not.

• Like 2

yeah mine gives full breakdown with max min ave , assumed all did the same  but it seems not.

Tomorrow if i not forget i'll buy  test kit online that is best looks like.

38 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

throughout the year due to the changes in environment

So how regularly should you be getting a new test done? 

• Like 2

whoa, slow down tonto who mentioned flushing.

personally I would stop the calmag and just give them 2ml flores  for a few feeds

not sure of the benifit of these other additions you are giving as never used them

• Like 2
Just now, MindSoup said:

No idea but like @latigid aikon  Says

18 minutes ago, latigid aikon said:

some things are checked very regularly, e.g. cyanide

Should be more than once right, otherwise I'd be worried. Just be nice if my water company even listed a single date but not a individual date on the pdf file.

I ain't moving lol so just have to deal with my situation and get it tested myself I think .

• Like 3

whoa, slow down tonto who mentioned flushing.

personally I would stop the calmag and just give them 2ml flores  for a few feeds

not sure of the benifit of these other additions you are giving as never used them

Oki doki:hippy:

Just now, MindSoup said:

Sorry I might have read your comment wrong, if you mean how often should I get my water tested myself, I'd say twice a year at the start and make a note of the readings, then do the same the next year and use that data to make a future judgement :yep:

Edited by Military Grade
spelling
  • Like 2

Yeah okay that sounds manageable, my water is now my weakest link so it's time to get GA on the case, it's worth the money just from the fact they'll spoon feed me the information I need on how to get it good. 

• Like 2

I think your sipping to much stuff in your mix.

3ml bloom and 1ml grow is needed tops+ cal mag 1ml if your doing autos,second I'd check for light leaks and lamp distance in case tops are to hot. Check bio bizz schedule thread, OT1 explained it in details.

Edited by Herbal Kint
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Herbal Kint said:

I think your sipping to much stuff in your mix.

3ml bloom and 1ml grow is needed tops+ cal mag 1ml if your doing autos,second I'd check for light leaks and lamp distance in case tops are to hot. Check bio bizz schedule thread, OT1 explained it in details.

I use canna terra flores from biobizz i use the haeven,alg a mic