Need help please asap!!

Norbinyo

Hello guys,i got some problem again:wallbash:

It start yesterday check the picture please.

For me looks need more p/k cuse they are in flower.But it have only on the right 2 plan the 3 other looks ok you can see on the picture.I am not sure whats happen now.

large.20231211_162329_copy_1079x1439.jpglarge.20231211_162335_copy_1054x1405.jpglarge.20231211_162406_copy_1086x1449.jpglarge.20231211_162415_copy_1057x1409.jpglarge.20231211_162422_copy_1053x1405.jpglarge.20231211_162434_copy_1048x1398.jpglarge.20231211_162437_copy_1015x1352.jpg

have you got your water report yet ? you want answers but your not giving out the info needed.

Ive explained about soil self buffering and the ph is not high for soil, it will try to keep the pH at 7 thats what it does.

what  your enviroment like, what are your air temps day and night, what are you root temps, where are you taking your temperatures from, whats your humidity, what are you feeding and how much.

• Like 3
Just now, RUFUS HOUND said:

what  your enviroment like

Yeah they like they're a bit cold to me. Don't look to bad TBF, but something is definitely setting in. 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, RUFUS HOUND said:

have you got your water report yet ? you want answers but your not giving out the info needed.

Ive explained about soil self buffering and the ph is not high for soil, it will try to keep the pH at 7 thats what it does.

what  your enviroment like, what are your air temps day and night, what are you root temps, where are you taking your temperatures from, whats your humidity, what are you feeding and how much.

Hello sir,last time i taked out what i find but it wasn't show calcium and magnesium just other stupid thing's, if you can help me with it i gonna really appreciate ng24 the post code.But the non organic(bio) do self regulation or just organic cuse i use canna professional so it not organic.

Temperature light on 26-27 c

Light off 22-23c

Rh 50-60%

I dont right now the soil temp cuse i am not at home but i think about 23.

Its like that in last month about maybe a few times happen when bit more or less with few celsius.Or other thing maybe is the co2 bag was leaked down on tent wall what is close to the plant but yesterday bin removed and i was clean out the all tent.

The feeding is at the moment:

canna terra flores 5ml

1ml plagron calmag

2ml biobizz alg a mic

2ml biobizz heaven

Ecothrive neutralise water conditioner 1drop per l

From the time they start flower i was give to them about every 3-4 feeding after once 2ml canna booster but at this time i not add alg a mic at all.I do the last runoff watering bit more than a week that time had when i check.the ph.what i told before.

They got 2l feeding per day most of the time when i lift up the pot it light.

• Like 1

My water board like many others don't report all elements, mine is missing Magnesium, only real way to know is get it tested yourself, because a lot of reports are old and Water sources can change.

• Like 1
Just now, Military Grade said:

My water board like many others don't report all elements, mine is missing Magnesium, only real way to know is get it tested yourself, because a lot of reports are old and Water sources can change.

You mean buying a test kit

• Like 1
Just now, Norbinyo said:

You mean buying a test kit

Na there is a website that I'm not sure we can share publicly or not, you but the test and they send you a kit with a tube you fill up and send back to them and they test it, they also give you the recommendations of how to fix calmag ratios. They also offer custom made feeds for your water.

Sorry admins if we can't post their name anymore and remove if needed, "Growers Ark" under the "water analysis" section.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2
Just now, Military Grade said:

because a lot of reports are old and Water sources can change

You can usually check the date the test was carried out but you're right, the only true way to know is a proper test. 

• Like 2

I would have thought every water company should supply same analysis but it appears not.

your temps and humidity seem good but I would bring your night air temps upto 26'C degrees to be on the safe side.

why are you giving calmag when you dont know whats in your water?

5ml terra flores seems a bit high but Ive never used it, it might be ok

your throwing an awful lot of different nutes at them - I would stick to grow and bloom vega/flores only till you learn the ropes

and are you watering everyday ?

• Like 2
Just now, RUFUS HOUND said:

I would have thought every water company should supply same analysis but it appears not.

your temps and humidity seem good but I would bring your night air temps upto 26'C degrees to be on the safe side.

why are you giving calmag when you dont know whats in your water?

5ml terra flores seems a bit high but Ive never used it, it might be ok

your throwing an awful lot of different nutes at them - I would stick to grow and bloom vega/flores only till you learn the ropes

and are you watering everyday ?

5ml is the max thats what the label say,the thing is why i start add calmag cuse i read somewhere if the water ec lower than 0.4 its mean need to add calmag my 0.2 so thats why i start.Yes i water every day about 2l per plant.If i know well the BioBizz stuff what i use not contain npk,alg a mic is seaweed,i start add bio heaven about 2 weeks ago that is help.to the plant picking up more nutes.