USA only strains

Strawberry Fields

Cherry Palomar seems to be a very popular strain going around in the US atm, I've no idea who was the breeder but might be worth looking into.

• Like 1

If you’re truly after the old “elite” us clones like Chemdog, chemdog D, TK, yadda yadda yadda 

your most logical approach is probably to crack a whole pack of csi Humboldt S1 beans and pick the best, for you, out of there. 

im in the us and I stopped fucking with clones. You have to consider, specifically on Instagram, all these people selling clones are just that. They are just people with plants. They are not business minded folks. They do not necessarily subscribe to any particular code of ethics.

I had a broad might infestation, and I no longer deal with clones. You can probably put those two pieces together and figure out why. 

Freeborn selections, Ak bean brains, dynasty genetics, csi Humboldt for s1, the nature farm, ozark nation. Crickets and cicadas seeds, cabbagepaps, uptown growlab, top dawg seeds. 

all worth looking at 

• Like 2

Just now, Cajafiesta said:

If you’re truly after the old “elite” us clones like Chemdog, chemdog D, TK, yadda yadda yadda 

your most logical approach is probably to crack a whole pack of csi Humboldt S1 beans and pick the best, for you, out of there. 

csi humboldt is one of the ones ive found a fair few packs id like to run from, he's just a bit pricey and id have to sell a kidney to get them at the moment. He will send over to UK, so im thinking i might do an order from him maybe next year when finances are a bit better.

I have a read a few threads now where people were talking about getting various viruses and infestations from clones, it has put me off that idea a bit.

@Military Grade That looks really nice and not too pricey, that could be the winner.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Strawberry Fields said:

he's just a bit pricey a

It washes out. I ordered 4 packs of seeds and a total of 15 (yes, one-five) packs of seeds showed up. He’s notorious for TONS of free beans with your order 

Just now, Cajafiesta said:

It washes out. I ordered 4 packs of seeds and a total of 15 (yes, one-five) packs of seeds showed up. He’s notorious for TONS of free beans with your order 

Thats good to know thanks. I re-listened to both his potcast interviews this last couple of days., He seems like a good dude. I'll defo try to grab something from him at some point.

• Like 1

On 15/12/2023 at 10:47 AM, latigid aikon said:

you can literally walk into high street shops and buy elite clones

You could do that Amsterdam up until about 2002. White widow, NL5, Neville's Haze, Cinderella clones etc etc, they used to line the windows of the head shops and grow shops. I miss those days.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shogun said:

You could do that Amsterdam up until about 2002.

I bought an established clone from someone in Brockwell Park, Brixton in about 2001 or 2002, I'd completely forgotten until you said that lol

• Like 1