Heavy Yielders

money

8 hours ago, catweazle1 said:

Are you old enough to remember Izal toilet paper?

Once it skids all the way up your back, you never forget...horrible fecking stuff...:puke::rofl:

• Like 5

The trick was to crush it up then open it  and use the creases to scrape yer backside. Whoever invented shiny toilet paper had a sense of humour.

• Like 2

Oh! my god. Oh! my god I need to bleach my brain...

and my ass.

Fuck you IZAL!

& whatever was that shit they gave you in schools in the eighties. It was basically a piece of hoof.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

The tracing paper disguised as toilet paper in schools in the 80s was something else lol

Back to the original question; the gelato 41 I'm currently growing is a hefty yielder but she takes a good 12 weeks to get there. I had one pheno that produced the most beautiful looking cured buds I've probably ever grown but was completely lacking in smell and flavour so she got binned. I kept a different pheno that stinks to high heaven... and now I know that looks arent really that important... but my god she's fugly once shes chopped. Not one for the clear jars that's for sure lol

• Like 4

I like to take pride in my hobby, I'm not spending 3+months worth of power and effort to be smoking some bog weed looking shit, yield is definitely important to me (only flower 4-5 plants at a time and I run out quick) but not the main factor, im not going to spend money growing a plant that gives me half of what the next one will unless it has something very special about it.  Fair enough if thats what your into but im into growing the best weed I possibly can, and to me that includes looks, nothing worse than pulling airy scraggly buds out of the jar or wasting months growing some pathetic yielding plant  

• Like 2

On 12/12/2023 at 0:03 AM, Lux_Interior said:

& whatever was that shit they gave you in schools in the eighties.

But it was good if you didn't have tracing paper, it worked for that instead

• Like 2

When it comes to yield, if it's a monster budder, it may well be a monster mouldy. Donkey knobs I try to avoid now. I like to see buds not too close together, even if it means not cropping as much. I probably yield the same as the big yielders, but with much less chucked away.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 1