Heavy Yielders

money

31 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

lol ganja smokers were recycling before it was cool lol

I used to wrap my buds in junk mail. I had 1 person who lived in Africa most of his life that used to smoke it in junk mail blunts in the early 2000. Apparently it was popular to wrap your weed in phone books & smoke the page's in Africa back then. Same guy asked why potato waffles taste horrible with ice cream in this country lol

Edited by brock1
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Bag appeal has no place in home growing :) 

My first two grows i cared about it looking great in my jars, now i trim bearly enough to be classed as trimmed, I gave my mate a bud and he said it looks different... more bushy lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GSZZ said:

@MindSoup I remember one lad used to wrap it up in white dwarf magazine lol

who doesn't want to look at space marines while hopefully about to visit space lol

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

Bit of torn up Tesco bag ftw. 

These bags are also handy when you run out of condoms, or so I'm told....eh hem....:naughty:

• Like 1

Once got some in a McDonald's cheeseburger wrapper. He had the forethought to do it inside out, so as to protect the ass weed I'd purchased....

• Like 4

We used to buy bush weed of an old rasta fella back in the day and it always came rolled up in catalogue or magazine paper then folded up with the ends tucked into each other.. old school vibes :yinyang:

• Like 4

16 hours ago, brock1 said:

I had 1 person who lived in Africa most of his life that used to smoke it in junk mail blunts in the early 2000. Apparently it was popular to wrap your weed in phone books & smoke the page's in Africa back then.

Well if you can't buy or have no access to rolling papers then needs must I suppose :v:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, flowerpowerandwhat said:

who doesn't want to look at space marines while hopefully about to visit space lol

TBF the artwork in those magazines was amazing. 

• Like 1

Grew up in Africa and smoked a bunch of telephone paper joints...the worst part without a doubt was the amount of slobber maintenance required to keep them sticking together 'til the end.

Definitely only something to share with your very best mates....

:hippy:

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, BASStard said:

@Justanotherdude I did something similar when I lived in China made good use of the tissue paper stuffed in new shoes, much thinner than till receipts :skin_up:

Are you old enough to remember Izal toilet paper?

• Like 3