It stinks again...

Axiom

@Bud Baker seems like it's fine for now since the temps warmed up a little for the past week and the fans are running a little higher. I didn't adjust the fans much at all.. 

Thanks though 

:yinyang:

• Like 1

On 07/12/2023 at 5:37 PM, Axiom said:

That's interesting. I have 2 x 200w heat mats in there and LED lights. The filter is on the ground. I wonder if it has anything to do with heat rising.
There is one passive vent where the extraction hole is at the top, (to passively pull cold air in) ... I wonder if the smell is escaping with the heat through there.

Yeah heat rises. General rule of thumb is passive intakes low down extraction top of room.

• Like 1

@Lux_Interior for those of us, who grow in the winter, and want to save as much energy as possible, reducing costs. I think that heat rising is like having a hole in the bucket.  drawing heat down from the top through the canopy, and in and around the route zone is probably better for plant health, and also conserves more heat to be distributed equally rather than pissed away.... 

I was sceptical on my first run doing it this way, but I took advice from others on here and it seems to be for the best. 

This way it's also not a ballache to change the filter, especially in an emergency. It literally takes less than 5 mins. 

Lucky for me I've got a walk in tent. I don't like the idea of working in them from the outside. 

Even with the little smell leak I had though, I was surprised I couldn't smell it outside the building hmm...

I shall be vigilant indeed...

• Like 3