I got a lot of dried popcorn buds, what do I do with it?

David Attenborough

You can get 5 litres of ISO for £16 at the moment. Id make QWISO. Use it to top up the bud in me vape.

Edited by Strawberry Fields
  • Like 1

I've tried most of the 'nose to tail' approaches to get the most out of a crop. If you have dried buds, I'd recommend dry sifting. It's the least amount of hassle and mess. You can process the dry sift  rubbings further into cannabutter/oil or ISO/BHO etc if you can be arsed.

Edited by iShouldCoCo
  • Like 2

I succumbed last night and went to get some dark chocolate! I literally just pulled the buds off the stems without blending, then decarbed whole in my herboven. I pulled the decarbed buds to smaller bits and packed them into my pill press until I had 2g of pills... about 6 of them. I skipped the bud blending this time. I put 5 pieces of co op dark cooking chocolate in a mug with milk and heated them to blend them. I took 2  MCT8 capsules (very refined coconut oil) with it.

I expected it to take a bit longer because I hadn't blended it fine, but it initiated pretty much at the same time... about 20 minutes. First hour progressed normally enough, then I was staring at 2 or 3 cobwebs and subsequently imagined them as fractals of the large scale structure of the cosmos. It progressed into quite a trippy experience.

Lasted about 6 hours. I would say with chocolate  and MCT8 (you can probably halve the amount of weed needed to maintain your normal expectations. If you like mind-tripping in n extremely relxed body, you might like this. 

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 5

On 28/11/2023 at 0:43 PM, catweazle1 said:

I succumbed last night and went to get some dark chocolate! I literally just pulled the buds off the stems without blending, then decarbed whole in my herboven. I pulled the decarbed buds to smaller bits and packed them into my pill press until I had 2g of pills... about 6 of them. I skipped the bud blending this time. I put 5 pieces of co op dark cooking chocolate in a mug with milk and heated them to blend them. I took 2  MCT8 capsules (very refined coconut oil) with it.

I expected it to take a bit longer because I hadn't blended it fine, but it initiated pretty much at the same time... about 20 minutes. First hour progressed normally enough, then I was staring at 2 or 3 cobwebs and subsequently imagined them as fractals of the large scale structure of the cosmos. It progressed into quite a trippy experience.

Lasted about 6 hours. I would say with chocolate  and MCT8 (you can probably halve the amount of weed needed to maintain your normal expectations. If you like mind-tripping in n extremely relxed body, you might like this. 

Gotta love fractals and mandelbrots :D.

Edited by rememberingnever
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you're using a blender to grind then I'd recommend to blend AFTER decarbing, if you blend before decarbing you'll end up with a blender covered in trichs.

This post isn't directed at anyone btw, just a bit of general advice and something I've learned from experience.

• Like 3