I got a lot of dried popcorn buds, what do I do with it?

David Attenborough

I was thinking bubble hash, its all dry, 2 weeks hanging in the tent, its now in the freezer, can I make ice hash with it?

I dont have bubble bags yet.

Any ideas, there is quite a bit of it.

Yes - you can use bubble bags, sift screens or a tumbler to collect the trichomes and make hash 

Sift screens will give you the most control, and bubble bags will probably yield the most but I prefer the simplicity and minimal effort of using a tumbler (the lazy option lol) 

• Like 2

If you have 2oz or more I'd try Bubblebags. There will be the initial cost of purchasing them but it could be worth it, going forward.

• Like 2

Just now, Goohfy said:

Extracts or titanic it’s up to you brother.peace Goohfy.

Yeah. Cannabutter might be a good shout.

A bit stinky to make but lovely in cookies.

• Like 3

Get bubble bags and make bubble hash if you can be bothered with the hassle, I find it easier to just wash the lot with some ethanol and make feco. I can't stand the hassle of bubble hash, massive amount of work and mess for usually a tiny bit of top grade stuff and if you don't know what you are doing it will probably all turn out pretty shit anyway, takes a good few runs to perfect it. If you make bubble, whatever you do don't use one of them daft drill mixers people use, sure fire way to ruin your hash 

Edited by MySoulIsMine
  • Like 2

I always think bubblehash is a lot of effort until I make it, it's not too bad if you have the washing machine thing, that really takes the effort out. I do find you need a decent amount of material to make it worth while. Capsules are a very easy method, again even easier with the correct equipment which is cheap to buy online. The other thing is to look out for the many herb infusion devices about, they can be had for as little as £80 and make infusions a piece of piss. I love infused olive oil myself, I just have it off a tablespoon although you could cook with it if you really wanted.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

De-carb it and encapsulate. 

Or decarb and make cannachocolate if you don't have capsules, just stir the decarbed weed into melted dark chocolate (dark for higher anandamide content) :)

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 4

Infused coconut oil is my usual thing. Various ways to do it, but decarb the weed beforehand. Then you can use a slow cooker, or a casserole dish in the oven to infuse the oil at a low temperature. Longer is better.

If you just want a small quantity, you can use a mocha pot on the stove. Add coconut oil, top up with a bit of water, put the weed where you'd put coffee (better ground beforehand) and then heat gently. Instead of coffee, you have infused oil. Sit in a container in the fridge overnight, and the oil will float to the top and set hard, making easier to drain off the water. 

You could also try making Green Dragon. A decent strong vodka or white rum, an empty spirits bottle. Fill the empty bottle with weed, then pour in alcohol to the top. Cap and shake vigorously, leave for a while (few weeks is good), shaking occasionally. That will knock your socks off! :) 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

De-carb it and encapsulate. 

Or decarb and pill press. I blend it down. I've done quite a bit of popcorn; I just blend it and decarb. Capsules are easier to get down if swallowing these things is a problem though.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Boojum said:

Or decarb and make cannachocolate if you don't have capsules, just stir the decarbed weed into melted dark chocolate (dark for higher anandamide content) :)

You bastard, you're making me want to go the shop. :P 

• Like 1

Just been looking at some 96% food grade ethanol online.  A litre would be about £24 to my door.  Very tempted to make some green dragon after reading up on it.  It would be super convenient for Christmas and very stealthy for carrying about in a hip flask 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Clean Green said:

for carrying about in a hip flask 

You really don't need to carry much with you, my max dose is about 12ml but i'd mix it with something, it burns when you have it straight lol

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Boojum said:

Decarbed weed is really versatile as a kitchen ingredient.  :innocent:

• Like 3