Pig shit phenos

mikeydoughnut

Just now, BilgePump said:

Like hot slurry

Exactly that. I’ll try pin it down. I had my hands on a few plants. But I’d only watered the crummy soup. Hopefully it’s a bit of a theme and there’ll be some in the seeds in’t fridge :) 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

lol … I’ve not bummed a pig for days now though. Can’t be cross contamination. 

Tastes like it smells but can be quite gritty. Brings out the nuttiness if you decarb it for half hour @120 ….

Just kinda took me by surprise. Not quite what I was expecting. 

Exodus 2 - farm version

• Like 2

I had a SAGE pheno once that stunk like dog shit. Luckily didn’t carry over to the taste lol

Was absolute rocket fuel 

• Like 3

I grew a kush last year that smelt like sick/pure hanging hangover sick and also tasted weird AF. 

I’ve seen there is a cat piss strain, have no idea why you would even entertain that.

I was on a farm a couple of weeks ago with the kids and the pig part of the farm was un real like I’ve never smelt anything like it. Good luck with the smoke bruv lol  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Back around 2000ish we used to get this Dutch import that was squashed down from being vac packed that smelled like shit. It was pale green and a really nice smoke if I remember right.

Also, on cat piss, around that same era we used to get lots of widow that had a real pissy smell, some of my favourite smoke ever that was. Possibly just nostalgia, who knows.

Edited by silvester growdrobe
  • Like 2

Just now, silvester growdrobe said:

Possibly just nostalgia

I don't think you're the only one, loads of smokers I know remember the cat piss widow, bloody loved that stuff. It's the only weed that's ever made me paranoid from just smoking, i'd be ok after I'd got used to it again but that first few days was insane. I've given up looking for it now though, none of the Widows I've tried have been anything like it sadly :sadwalk:

• Like 3

Yeah, I've not even tried. With my small set-up I'd be looking for the rest of my days!

One day I'll do a random widow run just for the fuck of it.

• Like 2