Pig shit phenos

mikeydoughnut

Just now, Ronnie Hotdogs said:

lol Wtf does pig shit smell like

Ever driven behind those trailers with pigs inside having a reyt good shit? That’s what pig shit smells like. That’s what my plants smell like …

• Like 2

Just now, MidgeSmith said:

Pig shit is quite close to strong cheese perhaps?

Worse. It’s sweet to begin with but then comes this really nasty pig trailer earthy shitty stink. Exactly like driving behind the pig van …

• Like 2

lol maybe a benefit of living in a shithole like London. I can’t say I’ve ever smelt pig shit. I’ve smelt cow shit though if that’s anything to go by? Or cows Pat I remember it being called.

What’s the genetics?

• Like 3

Come on man. You’ve never been lumbered behind the pig man on the motorway? Or smelt slurry while being in the sticks? lol lucky fucker. It’s waaay worse than cow pats is pig shit. It’s sticky and really violates your nose. If you do get stuck behind one I guarantee you’ll gag. 

It’s the crumbled lime x (pas x MH x pb). Still in veg. The stem rub is just fucking disgusting.  I sometimes struggle with smells but there’s no mistaking that.

• Like 9

Stop playing with ya cock before you sniff your fingers cuh!

lollol

In all serious, yeh  skunk hybrids do throw up plants that  smell of shit, thankfully they don't taste like shit,.but I've never tasted shit before. 

lol

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 7

Just now, HazyDaze said:

Stop playing with ya cock before you sniff your fingers cuh!

lol … I’ve not bummed a pig for days now though. Can’t be cross contamination. 

Just now, HazyDaze said:

but I've never tasted shit before. 

Tastes like it smells but can be quite gritty. Brings out the nuttiness if you decarb it for half hour @120 ….

Just kinda took me by surprise. Not quite what I was expecting. 

• Like 5

I bet it’s the D.Cameron x M.Groves cross very rare cross gets mistaken for all sorts u might of thought you where growing whatever strain then the pig pops up often happens.p.s I bet it’s a greedy plant.peace Goohfy.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Goohfy said:

I bet it’s the D.Cameron x M.Groves cross very rare cross gets mistaken for all sorts u might of thought you where growing whatever strain then the pig pops up often happens.p.s I bet it’s a greedy plant.peace Goohfy.

Can you imagine if it comes out good enough to become an “elite cutting”…the Cameron cut that stinks of pig shit lol 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

It’s the crumbled lime x (pas x MH x pb

Is that a Karma one? I just put soem crumbled melon down, I don't want any shit smelling weeds. The cats litter tray is bad enough.

Not that mine are rosey.

• Like 2

Yeah it’s the karma one. The CL flower had lime to it on grinding up and smoking. Mostly that hashy kushy terp and taste but kinda kissed with a touch of lime. The PASXMHXPB stem rubs were pub carpet/stale drip tray. I think it was @Dan t’s description of his flowers that assisted me pinning down that smell. I’m a ciggie smoker so I’m not the best for smell n taste. Where the pig shit has come from I’m not sure

• Like 3