Tony Green & lucky dog

Danny killerZ

Has anyone ran any stuff from Tony Green or lucky dog ? Have people managed to get packs over from the states before?  

• Like 1

No, but I've been eyeing up some tortured beans for a while so interested also. :skin_up:

I know there's a few here that order from the states with success, it's just whether you got the bottle? I haventlol

I have family over there which I'm hopefully going to see next year so I'm debating ordering them a few weeks before to their address then just bring them back with me.

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Want to try that sherbiker bubble collab and his chem 91s & gg. Never tried bog bubble and hear its lovely . Sounds a fantastic trip shaggy .... enjoy !

Edited by Danny killerZ
  • Like 2

Tony greens and BOGs beans are so fairly priced it’s not funny. Same with Bodhi over in the states. Problem is the payment facility at a few places. They only accept cards from the US. I’m not sending cash in the post. I assume it’s something to do with the state/federal disparity on legalisation paired with the lawlessness of the federal system 

• Like 2

If it’s of use to anyone there’s freeborn/mean gene pips landed at a UK seedbank yesterday. I showed interest but I ain’t got no brass while next week. 

Edited by mikeydoughnut
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Danny killerZ said:

Would of loved some of that pine tar kush collab from tortured beans. Jumping through hoops as usual.

Just to let you know, that ptk cross was made with a fella called Verdant green and the same cross is for sale on real gorilla seeds if you fancy it! I'm running some now! 

@mikeydoughnutye him, bodhi, csi + AK beans is who I'm thinking about off the top of my head:skin_up:

• Like 3

lol I’ve got two webpages open ready for when my wage lands @Shaggy1 I’ve got ac infinity EC fans on one and Verdant Green beans on the other. The Rhino v Bubble keeps winking at me :) 

When I mentioned about group buys/seed club things like this were what I was thinking about. You know AKBEANBRAINS has that real shit. 

• Like 1

lol get yer own :P … compared to other EC fans they’re cheap as fuck. Need to get my small tent fan fucked off. Bearings are making an awful Noise. Gonna blow my cover innit …

e2a - we could do with another grow shop sponsor. The LED lads were ace. They had all the AC Infinity stuff. Just didn’t have the money at the time

Edited by mikeydoughnut
  • Like 2

Just now, mikeydoughnut said:

Need to get my small tent fan fucked off. Bearings are making an awful Noise. Gonna blow my cover innit …

Fair enough, needs must. Can let me know what you think ?

Sure will. Everyone else wants from 200 quid for a 6” EC fan and they pull next to fuck all. AC Infinity are making it easy to ignore other manufacturers 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Sure will. Everyone else wants from 200 quid for a 6” EC fan and they pull next to fuck all. AC Infinity are making it easy to ignore other manufacturers 

Hiya,i just get ac infinity stuff few days ago and i am really happy with it.Bit more money like oders but worth.I got the wifi control unit so i can check any time every where whats going on.I got the 6 inch ec fan and so powerful but after level 4 start to be noise,now i try to make d.i.y silencer.The humidifier also good.

• Like 1

That's the way to do it Mikey!

I've got about 6 open on different seedbanks waiting for the right time or some deals, Ace need to hurry up and do a promo so I can buy load more lol

What fan you got in your big tent? My 6" ac has been spot on in my 1.2 and I've even squeezed it in my new 75x75.

@mikeydoughnut I like the idea of a group buy sorta thing, it's just how to do it. I'd say without thinking about it I'd be happy to do it but in reality I don't know how I'd feel about having others money if anything fucked up, so thats probably out the window. If people would even trust some random shaggy cunt off the internet with their hard earned lol

Or if I have the spare dough I could maybe buy a few extra packs of whatever people want and we can do some sorta exchange through joolz or something, but might be hassle.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Yeah I’m sorta trying to hold out while Black Friday but that noise is making me paranoid when usually it’s just a normal part of my life, like having the washer on or summat. Gotten too bad to ignore. I’m replacing both my fans I’ve got a 6” L1 RVK in the big tent which is going strong but im replacing it with either a 6/8” ac infinity but the troublesome fan is one of those shitty TT 5” efforts. I can’t complain it’s been on constantly pretty much for nearly 3 years or summat. Im getting a 4” to replace that one. 

I get why it’d be more aggro than it’s worth.  The only thing making it difficult is the secret nature of our hobby. It’s proper fucked up innit. It’s a lot of work for joolz to do on his own like. 

Might have to take the plunge one day n order some AK stuff. 

• Like 1