I am done

Older not wiser

48 minutes ago, B-real said:

@clean grean haha yep u described it well there, how I imagine LSD would be .

I have had a full on whitey - many, many years ago at a party and this was different also nothing like LSD which was mad, giggling at textures and breathing walls. This was definitely like a fever and i 100% would not recommend. Haven't indulged since! Seriously considered giving away my stash and kit, the memory is fading now thank christ. 🤣

• Haha 1

3 days, that is mental.  I’ve got 300ml of vodka tincture sat in the cupboard made from a Kilner jar of Volcano’d ABV and for similar reasons I’m I bit wary. :upside: Must try the couple of drops in a coffee on a quiet Sunday morning and get the measure of it. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, grooving said:

3 days, that is mental.  I’ve got 300ml of vodka tincture sat in the cupboard made from a Kilner jar of Volcano’d ABV and for similar reasons I’m I bit wary. :upside: Must try the couple of drops in a coffee on a quiet Sunday morning and get the measure of it. 

Maybe just start with one drop - lol! I tried to make tincture with decarbed weed, soaked for 8 weeks, shook daily etc but that even in relatively high doses - 30ml had barely any effect. I did simmer it down to concentrate it. Not sure what I did there. I think with my canna rum it was the lecithin that had the impact, it went from dark green -rum and weed to a lighter green thick liquid. Let us know how you get on, not sure what impact the ABV would have, it can be strong in baked goods! Good luck!

I've never heard of lecithin being used in tincture before, I've certainly never used it. I thought the lecithin helps the thc bind to fat :g:

• Like 1

funny story, mate of mine made oil a few years back but was clueless as to how much to take, so he scooped up a soup spoons worth and necked it.

the following 2 days he didnt know if he was tripping or going to soil himself  haha, totally over the top.

we still laugh about it.......................................well i say we........ what i mean is .i still laugh about it....him.....not so much      hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

@Older not wiser that story made me fuking chuckle, you mad bastard lol

I often get in a bit of a panic if I go a bit overboard so I can only imagine what that was like as an experience, not funny 1 bit.

That's a lot to take in 1 go for someone with little to no tolerance and the fact it lasted for 3 days is crazy however it really goes to show that no matter how high you get on cannabis it won't kill ya even though at the time you convince yourself your dying lol been there many times to many infact. This is something I now try to tell myself when I'm close to pulling a whitey and that has stopped the panic attacks to a degree.

I just think to myself you will be ok in the morning so try and enjoy the journey rather than fight it but even still I sometimes still think I've gone to far lol

I hope it doesn't put you off consuming your hard work just go a bit steady next time poss a teaspoon at a time would be a good place to start..now you have diluted it may be ok but fuk going there again dude.

I still find it hard to get my dosage right with the oil as some days the same amount effects me differently so I just take smaller doses every 1.5 hours until I reach a comfortable level, that seems to work 👍

Enjoy :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2
On 17/02/2024 at 09:01, KC said:

I've never heard of lecithin being used in tincture before, I've certainly never used it. I thought the lecithin helps the thc bind to fat :g:

So I made tincture with alcohol and tried 2 methods, the freezer method and just sitting it in a jar and shaking for 8 weeks - I didn't add lecithin. When I strained the tincture I stored the waste plant material in a jar. I also decarbed all my trimming, stalks the lot and add that to the jar  

When I made my canna oil, I strained that and chucked it all the plant material in the same jar and kept in the freezer until it was all done. I had a fair amount to process. This contained the lecithin. I then soaked it all in rum - about 1.5 litres worth and shook daily, I think I put it in the freezer for a bit too. 

On 19/02/2024 at 00:48, Revive said:

@Older not wiser that story made me fuking chuckle, you mad bastard lol

I often get in a bit of a panic if I go a bit overboard so I can only imagine what that was like as an experience, not funny 1 bit.

That's a lot to take in 1 go for someone with little to no tolerance and the fact it lasted for 3 days is crazy however it really goes to show that no matter how high you get on cannabis it won't kill ya even though at the time you convince yourself your dying lol been there many times to many infact. This is something I now try to tell myself when I'm close to pulling a whitey and that has stopped the panic attacks to a degree.

I just think to myself you will be ok in the morning so try and enjoy the journey rather than fight it but even still I sometimes still think I've gone to far lol

I hope it doesn't put you off consuming your hard work just go a bit steady next time poss a teaspoon at a time would be a good place to start..now you have diluted it may be ok but fuk going there again dude.

I still find it hard to get my dosage right with the oil as some days the same amount effects me differently so I just take smaller doses every 1.5 hours until I reach a comfortable level, that seems to work 👍

Enjoy :yinyang:

Tbf I haven't looked at it since, I am purer that the virgin Mary at the moment 🤣 no booze, no cigs, no weed. I thought you lot would appreciate my tale 😂 worse 3 days of my life, had to tell work I had a migraine! I couldn't even ring in the first day, my partner had to for me, that went down well 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Loving reading these experiences, so an quick one to share. Going back a few years on a family camping trip, we arrived day one with Mrs and kids, tent up, and followed by a beer and a little nibble of the de- carbed bud + oil + date and cashew re-shaped bar I'd made for the few days away. Slept well.. no dramas. Day two about 4pm ate a proper bite of the fucker, started 'coming up' when a woman arrives next pitch.  Long story short, after she puts their tent up she starts drinking wine with my Mrs... Then she announces her husband is arriving and we should have drinks and share some food. I'm way too fucked to even contemplate this by this point so head to the safety of the toilet block for a piss and a stock take. Quick eye check and both look like what we we used to call 'Zippy's head' eyes (from the 80's kids show Rainbow) and full on Raspberry pink. The block starts to feel somewhere between a haven and a prison. Not sure what the foook to do, then realise the only way out is to fake a sickness bug. The next few hours are then spent laying in the tent listening to the three of them having a great time and me auditory hallucinating some random fictional version of what is going on in a semi-conscious state. Woke up feeling sheepish but also that it had been handled okay.   Got away with that one and have only ever shared with pals that like a toke. 

• Haha 5