Discontinued strains - where to source?

Crow River

27 minutes ago, Zipster said:

@Crow River, all this breeding stuff is well above my pay grade, but I find it fascinating. Particularly impressed with your Duck stuff.

Could I humbly put in a request, if it's feasible ?

Durban Duck ? Could call it Du-du, as an homage to Mr. Nice's 'Shit'. :yes:

Ha! Maybe the next round. Still sifting through buds looking for seeds from the first pollination... :) 

• Like 1

Just now, OldFord said:

@Zipster    Awesome stuff mate :wub:      Get back on it !!     

I am, just taking my time and looking for the best deals. Black Friday soon...:smug:

Beans were half price in an Halloween sale, and just what I wanted...

Just now, OldFord said:

Lots of talented boys & girls on here to keep ya right :yep:

Oh, I know, already felt the :hug:, persuaded me to sub up, (that and @Erbman T's freebies :D)

1 minute ago, OldFord said:

I love it ,  im more in it for the challenge than the reward nowadays  ,  cant smoke and its all getting dumped in oils / butters but the loves still there :yep:

Me too, it's more about the journey than the destination. Still get excited about sprouting beans, no matter the Genus.

A bountiful destination is a bonus though...:yes:

2 hours ago, Crow River said:

@OldFord, no worries. 

If someone finds Ata Tundra somewhere, please let me know. I'll probably run with alternatives for the other two strains.

All Durban's are SK1 crosses. Serious seeds does one and acknowledges this.

• Like 1

I’ve just finished a Flatlander x GG3 from cress highrise seeds they look nice mature healthy seeds.peace Goohfy.think the flatlander esben or la la Bad memory.peace Goohfy 

• Like 1

I Have a good few of the old lines which are sat in the fridge i sent a mix out to a grower on another site a bit of a swap but if there going to grown out then I like to see the old girls still knocking around.peace Goohfy.

• Like 2