Best dehumidifier for mini grow room

Amnesialocal

This is my data since plugging it in. 

I think it will get used more as it gets colder outside and my plants get bigger or I fill the tent more. 

Right now though it's barely needed and getting emptied like once or twice a week. 

Plants are honking at 23 days. 

(edit: just to be clear I'm happy with anything below 65%) - unless the strain has specific requirements .. GDP for example prefers <55%

:jester:

large.IMG_DA762AEB8D28-1.jpeg

Edited by Axiom
  • Like 1

On 02/11/2023 at 7:23 PM, Amnesialocal said:

Sorry it seems I can't load images.

I uploaded them here:

Missed this, yesterday. Unfortunately, that fucking site doesn't seem to let us DL ye shit. So, I'm personally unable to get it up to any size that makes it discernable to me :mellow:

Ridiculous shame. Because it appears ye've put some serious work into it. And it'd really help to See what ye talking about.

Got a rough little map of my own 'room' here. No way of showing ye. That doesn't matter, as all I'm really talking about is a yard and half square. Not hard to visualise.

Edited by Cursed

On 3/11/2023 at 8:20 PM, Axiom said:

Just to be clear I'm happy with anything below 65%

I'm definitely liking what I'm hearing here, mate! :)

Amongst my folder of random bits and bobs I've gathered along the way, one thing I've clung to like a rock has been the words of who ever seems to have pretty well nailed it, cutting straight through much of the histrionics I've witnessed.

Who ever it was just said:

" Temp 70 to 75, humidity 50 to 60. That's all it takes. "

I look back to that as a bench mark, to ground me, when ever I find myself being sucked in by the Horrors of my own over thought :yep:

It certainly uncomplicates shit!

• Like 1

I am changing mind everyday.

I guess I will go for a dessicator as temperature at light off are dropping now to 14-15c and won't certainly improve the next month. Some extra heat can help and for 300w already there is something in the market which is a bit more than the 220w of  compressors.

Let's see tomorrow what my thoughts will be:)

• Like 1