Anyone tried growing autos in a guerrilla grow?

childofmelee

I've been thinking of doing a run of autos this season. But before I do that I better ask here - Has anyone grown autos in a guerrilla grow and how did it go? 

It's a bit late for this season unless you're in the Southern Hemisphere. 

There are plenty of diaries available for your perusal with lots of autos being grown, start there.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

It's a bit late for this season unless you're in the Southern Hemisphere. 

There are plenty of diaries available for your perusal with lots of autos being grown, start there.

I am indeed in the Southern Hemisphere.

• Like 1

This is a forum mate people talk to each other like the old days

I'm sure if he wanted Google search he would have looked elsewhere

If you yourself can't be arsed to talk to the chap then at least be polite enough to shut up @Oss

Edited by Brysee
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I agree Brysee, with the attitude of some dicks on this site its no wonder people don't bother coming back, by the time they have typed out a shitty nasty reply they could of typed out a proper answer. If they feel they need to give someone shit why not go to a pub and do it and see what  happens.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oss said:

Try using the search function rather than asking to be spoon fed. Of course people have grown autos 

The search function doesn't work, at least not for me. I've just been complaining about it on another thread.

Try Having a look in the breeders section,outdoor comps..dinafem,hso,rgsc etc or in the outdoor diaries,there's plenty on here mate

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stayup4ever said:

Try Having a look in the breeders section,outdoor comps..dinafem,hso,rgsc etc or in the outdoor diaries,there's plenty on here mate

Alright, I'll take another look around. Cheers

7 hours ago, McHazy said:

@childofmelee Better to actually just type what yer looking for into google and add uk420 to the end then it brings up most of the threads from here in the list o hits :yep:

Your right, I forgot google has superior search functions than websites and one can search the websites using google.  Thanks for the reminder

@childofmelee
I’d say of course, but there’s prolly not many on here who know your weather or your bugs and fauna. 
As others have said plenty of info on here.

My tip would be use CoCo Coir @ 20%  which helps the roots spread, plant out at 10 days old into final spot and don’t damage the roots on transplant. 
Autos can be fussy and disappointing, also have a look at late plant out Semi Autos and Fast Versions if hight is a problem, a bit later but more robust. 
If you’re just starting as we in the Northern Hemisphere are just finishing and you keep posting I’m sure you’ll get help coz we’ll all be stoned and bored come Winter time. 
GL for your season. 

Edited by Lea Valley
Diction
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, Lea Valley said:

@childofmelee
I’d say of course, but there’s prolly not many on here who know your weather or your bugs and fauna. 
As others have said plenty of info on here.

My tip would be use CoCo Coir @ 20%  which helps the roots spread, plant out at 10 days old into final spot and don’t damage the roots on transplant. 
Autos can be fussy and disappointing, also have a look at late plant out Semi Autos and Fast Versions if hight is a problem, a bit later but more robust. 
If you’re just starting as we in the Northern Hemisphere are just finishing and you keep posting I’m sure you’ll get help coz we’ll all be stoned and bored come Winter time. 
GL for your season. 

Alright, 10 days in pots then transplant out. I'll do some research on how to use Coco Coir.  Thanks

• Like 1

Some are Fussy fuckers and can get a proper sulk on.

if.you haven't grown them outdoors before mix it up if you can and try autos ,semi autos/fast versions/photos just to avoid a whole grow of 1 type  atb 

• Like 1

My advice would be, don't put them out too early in the year. Cold temperatures or frost can stunt the plants at their most vulnerable stage of development, and you'll get next to nothing at the end. Different strains will have different tolerances of course, and there are so many auto varieties now. 

If planting straight outdoors, generally advisable to wait until the last frosts are definitely past. Dunno where you are in the south, but frost may or may not be an issue depending on how far south you are. What's your latitude? If it's less than 45º you should be fine to plant out fairly early.

Edited by Crow River