Medicinal auto's with good THC/CBD combination

Mr toetastic

21 hours ago, Mr toetastic said:

Hi mate  ,  yeah im strictly outdoors  ,  will be forced to run indoors next year alongside outdoors to afford more more breeding scope :yep:  

Normally light dep for sativas and anything i want cooked in the best of the sun.  

Numerous old sweets grows in the previous years runs  ,  prob 10yrs worth.      

• 1 month later...

I'm jealous that sounds awesome :punk:  my breeding has been an accidental perpetual cycle of hermies hopefully corrected that I'll see soon enough :sweaty:

I've always done Indica dominant strains but I'm going to try some Sativa dominant strains & see if they require less LST for ease of it.

I think I've found a possible candidate for a medicinal auto strain by 'Weedsedsexpress' called 'Northern Lights X Big Bud' which boasts 22% THC & 3% CBD

I will be trying this out in the New year & I will do a diary to document my findings regarding it helping to alleviate pain. I hope it works....  

Edited by Cursed
Remove spam
  • Like 1

I've also tried the 1:1 CBD Silver Lime Haze Auto from Seedstockers, it wasn't very successful for me but I put that down to my poor growing techniques at the time. It might be worth a look...

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

I've also tried the 1:1 CBD Silver Lime Haze Auto from Seedstockers, it wasn't very successful for me but I put that down to my poor growing techniques at the time. It might be worth a look...

Just checked the profile it has some good stats duly noted thanks for that :yep:

My only experience with seedstockers was when I run 2 Moby dick auto's & they were a lovely plants   

Edited by Mr toetastic
9 hours ago, Mr toetastic said:

Just checked the profile it has some good stats duly noted thanks for that :yep:

My only experience with seedstockers was when I run 2 Moby dick auto's & they were a lovely plants   

I've only been growing Seedstockers for the last 2 years and I'm happy with the results.

If you send a message to @Seedstockers-Markhe may send you a few freebies, he's good like that, but don't expect an instant reply, he doesn't frequent the boards that often.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

I've only been growing Seedstockers for the last 2 years and I'm happy with the results.

If you send a message to @Seedstockers-Markhe may send you a few freebies, he's good like that, but don't expect an instant reply, he doesn't frequent the boards that often.

Have you got any big, potent auto's by seedstockers that you'd recommend? Thanks for the addy you've got to love a freebie I'm currently doing Fastbuds gorilla skittles freebie bean. Maybe if I put it to Mark that I'll do some free promo on grow diaries he'll send me a bean or 2 cheers mate :yep: 

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Mr toetastic said:

Have you got any big, potent auto's by seedstockers that you'd recommend? 

Autos aren't really my thing, you're better off asking @OldFordin that respect. 

• Like 1
On 10/12/2023 at 1:36 PM, Mr toetastic said:

Have you got any big, potent auto's by seedstockers that you'd recommend? Thanks for the addy you've got to love a freebie I'm currently doing Fastbuds gorilla skittles freebie bean. Maybe if I put it to Mark that I'll do some free promo on grow diaries he'll send me a bean or 2 cheers mate :yep: 

Check this years diary mate ,  Auto Triton Biscotto Lime came up very well and reckon she could be amnipulated for more.

Also auto Sticky Fingerz & Gorilla Glue :yep:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, OldFord said:

Check this years diary mate ,  Auto Triton Biscotto Lime came up very well and reckon she could be amnipulated for more.

Also auto Sticky Fingerz & Gorilla Glue :yep:

cheers mate is that on here or another site?

On 14/12/2023 at 10:51 PM, Mr toetastic said:

cheers mate is that on here or another site?

Go to the Seedstockers section of the forum dude, you'll see all of this year's outdoor diaries.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 29/10/2023 at 16:35, Mr toetastic said:

Just saw the price of a single seed :eek: I'd want a 3 pack & 2 free seeds for that price lol If this is good medicine I will have to try this down the line as there's more affordable strains available atm thanks for finding the info mate :yep:  

you would get some of the finest 1:1 buds going . You'll pay for 3 but will receive 5 plus 2 extra freebies that will likely be the most vigorous autos youve ever grown.  Canna cheese is simpy outstanding and worth every penny.   

Dinafem  DinaMed CBD auto -  the fem was AWESOME and my go to CBD cultivar.  

Auto got to be worth a shot , not ran it personally.  

On 07/03/2024 at 19:20, OldFord said:

Dinafem  DinaMed CBD auto -  the fem was AWESOME and my go to CBD cultivar.  

Auto got to be worth a shot , not ran it personally.  

It's just a damn shame that Dinafem no longer exist and these seeds are unavailable 🙁

On 10/03/2024 at 01:47, darXound said:

It's just a damn shame that Dinafem no longer exist and these seeds are unavailable 🙁

Theres still numerous places with DinaMed CBD mate 👍

i keep hearing conflicting info ,  think some of the staff formed a new outfit ?

seen a few creations of theirs about and still plenty of stuff about. 
snap them up whilst you can !      I found more Blue Thai on seedmadmess and just had to grab them especially when on clearance !

• Haha 1