Medicinal auto's with good THC/CBD combination

Mr toetastic

Since a motorbike crash in '05  I've been suffering with severe chronic nerve pain & I'm at a stage in my life where I want to grow something with a good level of CBD/THC combination to help alleviate some of my pain. I've grown Barney' farm Wedding cake auto  (THC 25% with 2.4% CBD) which was great but I'm sure there's better out there.............  so my question is does anyone know of any higher rated % CBD strains that have good levels of THC also? I have a smallish grow space so my priority is to grow high strength THC strains (auto's) & supplement my grows with a smaller potted strain with good medicinal properties. Any advice is much appreciated TIA :yep:       

• Like 2

Would you be interested in growing in 2 separate directions as in one for pain relief and one for cbd ?  

I only ask as i can produce way better end results  - meds by doing the 2 prong attack. 

I swear by Sweets Cream Caramel for pain / sleep and just making the body invisible for a while :yep:     The auto version aint half bad either.

I also higly rate Sweets Honey Peach CBD  /  Dinafem Dinamed CBD highly.

I then combine the 2 and find it offers way better medicinal effect for me as opposed to a singular all in one plant.

I have not found the magic all in one cultivar yet but always searching and running various bits.  

I normally combine both CBD & med herb to produce butters / oils / choccy with very good effect in treating the aches & pains from throat cancer & associated treatments ,  the old Sweets Cream Caramel has been a god send :wub:      Cook it well and shes an eye shutter that removes the body from the mind :yep:

Cook her less well and shes a very good pain killer.       Long cooked its an instant eye shutter that keeps the eyes closed !

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, OldFord said:

Would you be interested in growing in 2 separate directions as in one for pain relief and one for cbd ?  

I only ask as i can produce way better end results  - meds by doing the 2 prong attack. 

I swear by Sweets Cream Caramel for pain / sleep and just making the body invisible for a while :yep:     The auto version aint half bad either.

I also higly rate Sweets Honey Peach CBD  /  Dinafem Dinamed CBD highly.

I then combine the 2 and find it offers way better medicinal effect for me as opposed to a singular all in one plant.

I have not found the magic all in one cultivar yet but always searching and running various bits.  

I normally combine both CBD & med herb to produce butters / oils / choccy with very good effect in treating the aches & pains from throat cancer & associated treatments ,  the old Sweets Cream Caramel has been a god send :wub:      Cook it well and shes an eye shutter that removes the body from the mind :yep:

Cook her less well and shes a very good pain killer.       Long cooked its an instant eye shutter that keeps the eyes closed !

Thanks I like the look of the Sweet seeds Cream caramel auto very nice profile duly noted cheers :yep: 

Due to my small grow space I've been reluctant to grow an outright CBD strain as I prefer getting mashed over pain relief... some may call me a masochist :clown:

I average around 5+ ounce per auto plant in 12 litre fabric pots & my aim is to grow a CBD strain with THC to grow in a smaller fabric pot (probably 3 litre) stunt it to 2 ounce & grow another high % THC strain along side it to compliment the dwarf medicinal plant. BTW if you haven't tried Sweet Seeds Wedding cake auto I highly recommend it I got 7 & half ounce off one in soil & I didn't have clue what I was doing other than LST lol 

I'll never get bored of growing there's too many strains out there that I need to try :B):

Edited by Mr toetastic
  • Like 3

Cheers mate ,  i have not had the pleasure of the Sweets wedding cake yet ... poss next year as im strictly outdoors.  

Sweets SAD / Cream Caramel are both rather nice autos and on the heavier side of the speactrum as is the Black Cream :yep:

Good luck with them mate.  

• Like 1
On 20/10/2023 at 4:22 PM, OldFord said:
On 19/10/2023 at 5:57 PM, Mr toetastic said:

Since a motorbike crash in '05  I've been suffering with severe chronic nerve pain & I'm at a stage in my life where I want to grow something with a good level of CBD/THC combination to help alleviate some of my pain. I've grown Barney' farm Wedding cake auto  (THC 25% with 2.4% CBD) which was great but I'm sure there's better out there.............  so my question is does anyone know of any higher rated % CBD strains that have good levels of THC also? I have a smallish grow space so my priority is to grow high strength THC strains (auto's) & supplement my grows with a smaller potted strain with good medicinal properties. Any advice is much appreciated TIA :yep:       

Have you checked out Mephistos Canna Cheese 1:1? I’ve got one on day 27 at the moment. No Pre flowers yet

• Like 2
3 hours ago, darksecrets999 said:

Have you checked out Mephistos Canna Cheese 1:1? I’ve got one on day 27 at the moment. No Pre flowers yet

I've tried looking for the stats for this & other than various sites mentioning it being a 1:1 ratio there's no definite THC/CBD % average stated as far as I could find which is a tad annoying as I like to know what I'm growing. Feel free to update your findings on your grow thanks mate :yep:     

On 22/10/2023 at 7:33 PM, Mr toetastic said:

I've tried looking for the stats for this & other than various sites mentioning it being a 1:1 ratio there's no definite THC/CBD % average stated as far as I could find which is a tad annoying as I like to know what I'm growing. Feel free to update your findings on your grow thanks mate :yep:     

On Reddit Stan from Mephisto said it’s around 10% of each

Sweet Seeds also have Cream Caramel CBD, which is supposed to be 1:1, I will be growing it next year, it was on sale earlier this year so I picked up 2 packs.

I ran a fem Beldia Kif from Ace Seeds this year and that was supposed to be 1:1 also, I have made tincture from it and if I over do it with dosage it sends me to sleep. The Beldia Kif is also semi-auto so it was finished mid-August and she had no discernible cannabis smell so should be good for stealth garden grows.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, darksecrets999 said:

On Reddit Stan from Mephisto said it’s around 10% of each

Just saw the price of a single seed :eek: I'd want a 3 pack & 2 free seeds for that price lol If this is good medicine I will have to try this down the line as there's more affordable strains available atm thanks for finding the info mate :yep:  

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

Sweet Seeds also have Cream Caramel CBD, which is supposed to be 1:1, I will be growing it next year, it was on sale earlier this year so I picked up 2 packs.

I ran a fem Beldia Kif from Ace Seeds this year and that was supposed to be 1:1 also, I have made tinct

10 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

I ran a fem Beldia Kif from Ace Seeds this year and that was supposed to be 1:1 also, I have made tincture from it and if I over do it with dosage it sends me to sleep. The Beldia Kif is also semi-auto so it was finished mid-August and she had no discernible cannabis smell so should be good for stealth garden grows.

ure from it and if I over do it with dosage it sends me to sleep. The Beldia Kif is also semi-auto so it was finished mid-August and she had no discernible cannabis smell so should be good for stealth garden grows.

The cream caramel auto doesn't seem to have a lot of CBD auto or photo although I specifically grow auto's atm. I've not heard of a sem-auto what's their light schedule then? 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Mr toetastic said:

The cream caramel auto doesn't seem to have a lot of CBD auto or photo although I specifically grow auto's atm. I've not heard of a sem-auto what's their light schedule then? 

Semi-auto will flower earlier than a photo but a little later than an auto. I sowed the seed in April and harvested in August, so they don't need any particular light schedule, they just do their thing when they are ready.

This is from the Ace Seeds website...

This pure Moroccan strain is one of the fastest psychoactive sativa landraces on the planet, due to its semi autoflowering traits and its very short flowering time. Traditionally, this strain is sown at the beginning of spring, starting to bloom in June, and being harvested as early as August, when it begins to be processed and beaten by hand to produce the traditional Moroccan hashish, which varies in quality depending on the size of the sieve and the amount of time the flowers are beaten.

Their Lebanese also has similar flowering traits.

I see that's a really handy flowering varient for any grower outdoors cheers for that I love Morocan hash.  I started growing after my friend gave me some hemp seeds in 2020. I manage to feminise a couple with banana skin but after 3 months of growing, being topped several times I had to abort the grow as my window cleaner took a shinning to them & I don't think my arranged tomato pots were fooling my neighbours haha by this point I was given an auto flower to grow & that lead me to never looking back on a life without growing until my legs say neigh! I will try a photo in the next 12 months or so but atm I'm loving the perpetual cycle of various strains of any age in one grow space. Once my seed bank gets low I'll be looking to try & grow some 30%+ THC photo strains.                

Edited by Mr toetastic
On 20/10/2023 at 4:22 PM, OldFord said:

Cheers mate ,  i have not had the pleasure of the Sweets wedding cake yet ... poss next year as im strictly outdoors.  

Do you predominitely grow photo's outdoor then? Do you have any pics?  

• Like 1