Desktop vapes

sweettooth

On 21/10/2023 at 1:00 AM, Ronnie Hotdogs said:

tinymight2 and it's fucking amazing

You probably know but the biggest improvement is a long glass stem, I think they're 17 quid from our Vapefiend friends. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, KC said:

No mate, looks interesting, bit less portable with the bong or whatever you attach it to. 

I just use it as my main stem no bong or anything - cools enough with out the cooling unit and i rarely need to clean it.

Edited by highgrower
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, KC said:

long glass stem

lol Cheers man yeah I did get one with my order but it's already smashed lol

I tend to have a no glass rule as there's simply no point but thought I'd give myself another chance...fail

• Like 3

Sat here vaping like a shesha. XQ2 arrived and without hesitance was opened and christened.

was a bit too eager and missed the bowl screen on the whip, thought to myself this can't be right, I'm getting bits in my mouth lol

nice big bowl to fill up, the rubber protectors really save your fingers from hot glass.

My TM1 will always have a place and be fully charged for excursions but for now I'm happy I have always on vaping, no more battery dead vibration and angry ST.

Just need some fresh herb as this stuff is a but old and dead

• Like 5
  • 3 months later...

I have had the flowerpot now since 2020. Nearly 4years. I have 2 other desktop vapes inc a volcano. 

In those 45 months or or so I've used the others for about a month each. Ball vapes have set the bar in my opinion. I have the vrod set up but I now use the flower option and because I've got a back up pid and heater thingy for dabbing. 

I have a cube bong that is quite big. 

It rips like fuck. I'm getting as high as u can off a small amount of weed. 

Still when you dial it in your tolirence goes through the roof. 

• Like 1

Currently saving for a flowerpot , I find the vapor from the volcano is too dry for me now after 13 years I’m finding it just hurts my throat these days and I’m sick of bags. Still much nicer than smoke tho 

• Like 1

Have you considered spraying a fine mist on the herb as you load it? I have a hybrid and using the whip with slightly misted weed is a compromise I am happy with. I love balloons though lol.

Edited by MidgeSmith
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, MySoulIsMine said:

Currently saving for a flowerpot , I find the vapor from the volcano is too dry for me now after 13 years I’m finding it just hurts my throat these days and I’m sick of bags. Still much nicer than smoke tho 

I'm sure you'll love the ball vape. Agree about the volcanio. I have a battery power thingy so I can vape outdoors. That's when the v comes out and gets everyone high 

• Like 1