Desktop vapes

sweettooth

Just to echo what Brysee said, the whip is shit, I tried it for a year, it's awful. I think the hybrid has a bigger chamber than the classic, my neighbours classic looks much smaller. You can fit quite a bit in the hybrid, I've never weighed it mind. 

• Like 2

I'm tempted by the Arizer desktop vapes. The V-Tower seems like a good fit for me, basically the Extreme Q without a fan or remote control. Very good price just now too!

• Like 1
Just now, Crow River said:

Just ordered a V-Tower. Such a bargain, couldn't resist. Also nice wee discount on top of the sale price... :yep:

They are good reliable units and as you say, if you don't need the bags, an absolute steal!

• Like 3

@Hippie on hill that freight train looks sick , I was looking at the flowerpot kits with balls as well but all the different options of the kits confused me

Just got my tinymight2 and it's fucking amazing but yeah it does rinse the batteries

• Like 2

I've had a resurgence with my TM1 using the water add on, gave it a really good clean, got some fresh herb and been really enjoying it again, that extra bit of humidity and cooling really brings out the flavours more I find. I ruined it by using as a pipe when the battery ran out lol combustion is really gash.

May instead get a larger desktop water bubbler and some converters and just religiously charge it every night.

Don't think the missus is keen on me sitting in the lounge puffing away like jaba the hut.

The V tower is a bargain, not sure I can deal with the freight train style, probably end up burning myself

• Like 2

Got my V-Tower today, popped some rosemary in the aromatherapy bowl and the room smells of herbs instead of weed for a change... lol 

I'm looking forward to taking a few draws on it tonight. I read about people preferring "elbow packing" to using the cyclone bowl, but the capacity of the small dome screen in the elbow seems pretty small compared to the official bowl, so I'll stick with the recommended setup for now.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Crow River said:

Got my V-Tower today, popped some rosemary in the aromatherapy bowl and the room smells of herbs instead of weed for a change... lol 

I'm looking forward to taking a few draws on it tonight. I read about people preferring "elbow packing" to using the cyclone bowl, but the capacity of the small dome screen in the elbow seems pretty small compared to the official bowl, so I'll stick with the recommended setup for now.

I found the vanilla option absolutely great, so I strongly doubt you will be disappointed :)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Hippie on hill said:

There's also the connoisseur bowl https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/arizer-glass-connoisseur-bowl

and DDavemods bowls and things, and the Chinese copies 

Or you could use a cheap 18mm female/female adapter and a screen to DiY your own  

To position the herb closer to the heater so it's a little more efficient than the standard cyclone bowls

I like your suggestions. The Connoisseur bowl sounds great. :) I will explore the standard setup to start with, and then might look into some options. Definitely going to try it with my water tool too, if I can sort out the connection to the whip... 

Edited by Crow River
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, MidgeSmith said:

I found the vanilla option absolutely great, so I strongly doubt you will be disappointed :)

Good to hear! :yep:

Yeah, basically an extra elbow. Though in my case a 14mm one to fit my water bubbler. In fact it would be pretty inexpensive to pick up an extra 18mm elbow, a 14mm one and a length of silicone tubing to make a dedicated bubbler link pipe. Then there's a choice of just using the supplied whip, or a bubbler. 

Will probably give the connoisseur bowl a try at some point too.

• Like 1