Sweet Seeds - no UK shipping?

Hashslag

40 minutes ago, Satchitananda said:

Is that because of Brexit?

Yes bud, where they could just post stuff freely within the eu before we left seed resellers  in europe now have to go through all the silly customs/export stuff to send to the uk.

I voted to remain BTW lol

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 5

I certainly didn't vote leave :wassnnme:

Most of us are aware that UK politics and our version of democracy is a sham!

What percentage of people in the UK of voting age actually voted "leave"?

Maybe as much as 25% of the people valid to vote??

That's not democracy,

it's pandering to the plebs :yep:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 5

Thing is plebs outnumber everyone else. You need to keep the peasantry happy. People think quality over quantity but as Mr Stalin said “quantity has a quality of its own”. Treat folk like shit and they’ll bite the hand that feeds them. Do I blame them. Not particularly. I’d prefer they ran for local election and did things in a measured way but it’s easier to throw the baby out with the bathwater. I’m from the most deprived borough of greater Manchester and even had the glorious top spot of most deprived town in England at one point. Those folk have nothing to loose. They have NOTHING. They don’t give a cunt about sweet seeds. They just want to poke people in the eye. Again, can I blame them. Nope. Go on about shopping prices  this that n the other. The economy. Import duties. These motherfuckers have been living on 70 quid a week since they left fucking school. Most importantly they’re PEOPLE. But they’ve been demonised to a point they’re no longer seen as human beings. They’re just idiot fuck pigs. Well you can think yourself fucking lucky because in that environment you’d be the same. Argue with me about it all you like innit. I’ve made my political point like every fucker else has and I’ll say n’more on it …

17 hours ago, BilgePump said:

@Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds Apolo @Sweet Seeds-tommy any update on this matter from the horses mouth?

Looks like you guys are seriously missing out on cream caramel sales ere lads ...

If they needed to to do it then they probably would, so it's evident to me, that they don't need the U.K. market, it's as simple as that. 

• Like 1

I don't bother commenting here much now as site is so clunky which is unfortunate.

But I had to say something here wrt this 

Im based in France. Yesterday I had to send a small package valued less than £100 to UK.

Before this would be as simple as sending something in France. But now I have to use a box of a certain size (so I can stick all the paperwork onto it). I have to create an account on french post office web site, spend an hour filling in forms and declarations (ok will take less time now I'm a bit more familiar), print off 7 fucking sheets of paper, sign and date them, attach to package using a plastic envelope (I had to use a zip lock bag), take to local post office who were clueless on process so back in car and drive to local town who are more familiar with this. Finally it's on its way.

So wtf would a business in EU go through this whole process, risking some gimp in customs destroying the package out of malice resulting in a claim against the seed company, all for the sake of a £30.sale?

It of course works both ways. Fortunately we have some excellent vape shops here but sometimes the UK has a better price, or availablity etc. But extra costs and delays make it such a ball ache that generally I avoid.

Oh well, more sweet seeds for us. I had a great time this summer with their autos. All done by mid August as we had a great summer again.

• Like 6

It's not like we can't buy sweet seeds in the UK, we just have to buy them from someone like Attitude, ok there's no come back if they don't germ, but if you want them it's not too difficult. 

You've got to wonder how difficult it is to send something from the EU to some where other than the UK. I bet they're just being awkward lol

1 hour ago, KC said:

I bet they're just being awkward lol

My thoughts exactly. There’s no reason to have people jump through firey hoops. Except because you like seeing people jump through firey hoops … 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, KC said:

You've got to wonder how difficult it is to send something from the EU to some where other than the UK. I bet they're just being awkward lol

I think it's the same process for anywhere outside the EU. Just sent something to the USA and exactly the same as the UK. So not being awkward. That's the beauty of a free trading area such as the EU. But I'm sure you knew this....

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/10/2023 at 2:26 PM, BilgePump said:

@Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds Apolo @Sweet Seeds-tommy any update on this matter from the horses mouth?

Looks like you guys are seriously missing out on cream caramel sales ere lads ...

We are trying to do everything we can to be able to make shipments and that there are no problems. :(

As soon as we are able to ship again, we will notify you in our sub forum.

Sweet Smokes!
Apolo

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

We are trying to do everything we can to be able to make shipments and that there are no problems. :(

As soon as we are able to ship again, we will notify you in our sub forum.

Sweet Smokes!
Apolo

im in holland....... are you not selling  numbers of seeds like 25.... 50 and 100 anymore ?

Edited by DutchFox

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2023 at 1:37 AM, DutchFox said:

im in holland....... are you not selling  numbers of seeds like 25.... 50 and 100 anymore ?

Hi buddy!

Currently only 3+1 and 5+2 packages are available to the public.

Sweet smokes! 
Apolo

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

Hi buddy!

Currently only 3+1 and 5+2 packages are available to the public.

Sweet smokes! 
Apolo

spanish law is closing i gues....