Sweet Seeds - no UK shipping?

Hashslag

Just now, Hashslag said:

I wanted to get some sweet seeds beans, but turns out they don't ship to UK :( Well, that's shite! Why is that?

err cant be true im growing sweetseeds rn I only bought em recently im gonnna check for you an update unless someone beats me to it

Just now, oldleafybeard1 said:

err cant be true im growing sweetseeds rn I only bought em recently im gonnna check for you an update unless someone beats me to it

When I go to add something to the cart, a little window pops up telling me they don't ship to the UK, but then provide an alternative link. Trouble is, the 30% sale on that particular strain doesn't apply on the other site they direct you to :( 

• Like 1

Just now, Hashslag said:

When I go to add something to the cart, a little window pops up telling me they don't ship to the UK, but then provide an alternative link. Trouble is, the 30% sale on that particular strain doesn't apply on the other site they direct you to :( 

Ah actually I remember some similar bs where I missed an offer when I got mine, theres a few of the well known 3rd parties I think I used grizly seeds

• Like 1

Just now, oldleafybeard1 said:

Ah actually I remember some similar bs where I missed an offer when I got mine, theres a few of the well known 3rd parties I think I used grizly seeds

Ugh. So annoying. Never mind, I'll try elsewhere!

Thanks for replying though mate :) 

If they don't want your money, why bend over backwards to get it to them? There might be a no-sell agreement with UK distributors.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mikeydoughnut said:

They use brexit as an excuse. But can send a retail consignment out lol 

On the money Mikey :yep:      We got fropped like a stone directly after brexit yet others in the same region can ship.

Yes i can buy stock from uk retailers but its never as fresh  ,  after a moan they opened up the Last Units to the uk retailers qs at one point you couldnt buy last units / end of line stuff. 

Prob explains why the sub forum is a ghost town now  ,  shame as they have got some nice offerings

• Like 1

In a nutshell, some clowns in the UK decided they wanted control over their borders, then proceeded to moan when they ironically couldn't buy the stuff they used to buy. lol 

You'll probably find them in Attitude but there's nothing like buying direct from the source. I've stocked on Sweets for next year, I'll be trying their Cream Caramel CBD and their San Fernando Lemon Kush.

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, mikeydoughnut said:

They use brexit as an excuse. But can send a retail consignment out lol 

Brexit is not an excuse, it's reality. Have you not grasped the fact that goods coming and going due to brexshite has changed lol

• Like 4

Happened to me with karma shop ..... want to buy that LED sign and loads of other great strains that's not available at other places. 

lol Fucking hell. “Have you not grasped …” you sound like a right trumpet. It’s an EXCUSE because they can stock up attitude or some shit but can’t square a customer away. Hence they’re full of shit excuse making spunk bubbles innit.