Sweet Seeds - no UK shipping?

Hashslag

You might want to tell all those seed firms sending exotic bird seed from Spain that they shouldn’t be sending it then if that’s the case :skin_up:

2 hours ago, Marky1000 said:

Anyone no about clones or where to find them 

We don't know anything about any of that business round ere. :thumbdown:

:yinyang:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Marky1000 said:

Anyone no about clones or where to find them

They come from mother plants :yep:lol 

I found a cross of Rainbow Belts from Starfire Genetix through a US seedbank.

It’s called Froot Stripez and is Rainbow Belts X Apples N Bananas and they are in feminised form :D 

I haven’t grown any yet,

but the seeds are on my High Priority list lol 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

You might want to tell all those seed firms sending exotic bird seed from Spain that they shouldn’t be sending it then if that’s the case :skin_up:

It's entirely up to the seed bank where they send seeds, I love the way some folks try to project their mistakes onto someone else.  :skin_up:

• Like 2

Hey they’re sweet seeds’ words not mine lol …. Fuck man it’s about seeds and the politics fuck lords come out to play. You’ve got yer own 1,000,000 page thread for that shit …

• Like 3

10 hours ago, hashbrown said:

Don't like to enter debates but another site sponsor which is in Amsterdam still posts to uk.

That's entirely up to them, if Sweet Seeds don't want to do it, it's their choice. 

I believe we had confirmed the fault was with Brexit and those that voted to leave already, but it's nice to see it in writing from Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

• Like 3

I prefer to support UK Seed sellers instead of trying to get Seeds shipped from another country.

I don't get the hype of buying directly from the breeders:g:

And no I didn't vote for Brexit, I've never voted in my life? Always been too high to be arsed lol

• Like 6

It's no hype buying direct from breeders MG. I've had expensive packs from seed resellers that haven't germed because they're so old. This is why I wish packs were dated. Buying them from source is always better imo. 

I don't blame Sweet seeds though, they didn't make the rules, some companies will break them some won't. You can't knock them for that. 

• Like 5

People would soon moan like fuck if they did send seeds out to  uk  addresses and it was written plain as day on the front of the pack what was in the parcel.

We all know Chinese sellers will put any old shite on the labels for customs, have you  tried buying seeds from China? lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

People would soon moan like fuck if they did send seeds out to  uk  addresses and it was written plain as day on the front of the pack what was in the parcel.

Is that because of Brexit?