Drying outdoors?

Whammyc

I've thought about this before.

My daughter had one of the electric ride on car things and the motor stopped working but the rechargeable batteries are fine.

2 x 12v batteries 

I was thinking of getting one of those big garden buts with a sealed lid and making a rack with bamboo and string that would slide in and out of the but when required and have two pc fans wired to one battery, one fan for air movement and one for extraction on the top side of the but which would have a hole cut out with 4 inch ducting coming out and down the side. All sealed so no rain gets in.

Can keep one battery at home and swap them over to charge one at a time. 

Could hide it amongst gorse bushes or dig a deep hole to hide it in.

Still got the batteries and fans but never bothered making one as i can dry at home as things stand

• Like 1

@BluePeter 

Ive thought of something like that in the past.

Think it could work but depends on humidity in the air at your location 

I seen a video on line or pictures somewhere of a outdoor drying set up

They had a candle under an up turned terracotta pot which had a small hole in the bottom, that created heat and kept the flame away from anything flammable and kept the flame away from wind.

He had success with the above

• Like 1

Probably a few successful ways but if people have the option to dry inside then they are better off 

But those who don't have that option should try it but cover all angles 

I like the idea with the candle for heat

• Like 1

My grand daughter and my Son came over unexpectedly the other month and i had been burping my jars which stunk the house out and she asked what the smell was

Lucky she's 6 and don't know 

Things like that make me think about drying outside but i lose so much of my plants to rot that i can't risk losing my buds to do i dry indoors 

• Like 1