Autoflowering Q's.

GreenVision

I have about half a bag of Canna Coco I opened last week, I think I'm gona use that in the middle of the pots, about 6cm wide and 5 or 6cm deep.

the Jiffy Pellets are coco so it make sense anyway. At least I know they will be a 5 days or so before they hit the main soil.

Thanks for the replies guys, I dont do diares much these days but I think I'll have to get one going on these Autos as I'm a little bit "cowboy" at the best of times.

Saying that @stu914 I'm well back on form, should see the size of the bruise I got on my inner thigh and shin, its faded now but it was a fkn record breaker it really was. Went straight through the ceiling, was gona happen I suppose, but fk did I come down hard lol

• Like 3
Just now, stu914 said:

I Didn't expect anything less bud...lol

I'll get pic of the damage I caused to the upstairs landing ceiling and put it on when I do the others of the loft.

Its maybe the 3rd or 4th time I've done it, occupational hazard of being in the loft I suppose, but this one was biblical.

I took off the Smoke Alarm n'all. Its just hanging by the cable going up into the ceiling now until I've rubbed down and painted the repair :bag: