Anyone using Cannatrol yet?

biby94g

Seen on Reddit people saying losing smell when drying and curing, then I seen a video on cannatrol YouTube saying it’s not losing smell but the buds are locking in terps is this true? Anybody purchased it and using it? 

Dunno but theres a few lads here using self build/converted wine coolers to good effect.

Cannatrol looks very much like one of those tbf.

:yinyang:

Edited by BilgePump
  • Like 2

Let’s make a product call it ‘cannawank’ or ‘hydrocum’ and the daft fuckers will pay a 50% premium …. They’d probably sell some if they weren’t the price of a small car …

Edited by mikeydoughnut
  • Like 3

lol … well if you cannawank me first … :guitar:

just had a peek. £1300 before shipping or any taxes. Looks small as fuck. Probably only good for keeping hydrocum samples fresh lol 

• Like 3

I haven't looked at them but had a look at the diary on the wine cooler conversion, would be OK if your only doing a small amount but don't think you'd be getting a crop from say a 1.2m space in a tiny wine cooler, maybe I'm missing something.

The winecooler mod we've made using the below is apparently similar to a Cannatrol unit and with the right Inkbird, even more similar.  I think the cannatrol controls the daily downshift in RH, but otherwise does much the same thing but for 6 times more money.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

lol … well if you cannawank me first … :guitar:

just had a peek. £1300 before shipping or any taxes. Looks small as fuck. Probably only good for keeping hydrocum samples fresh lol 

It was 2100$ what ever that converts too with shipping then another 340£ for taxes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MidgeSmith said:

I did 10 ounces on the last run. It may be possible to push that to 1 lb

That's not bad actually I'd have thought it would be less, maybe a bar at most. I take it you trim before putting it in?

• Like 1