Happy Accidental Cross

DeltaMelter

Looking lovely mate :) and sounds very very tasty

I had a couple of Killer Oranges in the big tent that all went to seed a few months ago. I didn't have the energy to try and find the culprit. Maybe I had a bit of a leak near my Killer Oranges. Hard to say. It's put me off running the rest of the pack, though, which is a shame

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

Looking lovely mate :) and sounds very very tasty

I had a couple of Killer Oranges in the big tent that all went to seed a few months ago. I didn't have the energy to try and find the culprit. Maybe I had a bit of a leak near my Killer Oranges. Hard to say. It's put me off running the rest of the pack, though, which is a shame

To be fair it's how I ended up with this plant! I ran her twice, once she hermied on me from the light leak (making these seeds) and once she didn't - so it was deffo my fault.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

@DeltaMelter

I'm being a lot more careful with light since then 

I've gone a bit mental with Gorilla tape and covered every zipper and pinprick of light I could see, just left a bit that's easy to remove to access and water using my John Holmes inspired wand of watering - I can get it right to the back! I fashioned some cardboard boxes to cover the 6' inlets too so there's no light getting in but plenty of air. To be fair though I've never had regular seeds herm on me, only fems / S1's etc.

Summer is a bugger though for heat-stress-induced nannas too so I'm glad its cooling down a bit and the humidity might be dropping (finally) so I can chop and dry in 10 days ish.

I've a killer orange s1 cross grow on the go too, although in my happy accident the ko was the receiver and future was the giver.

• Like 1

Looking nice mate, the chocolatey orange smell description made me think of the orange skunk types found in skunk #1 and cheese seeds. Really lovely smoke and as you said, pokey! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...