You Gov Chat Asking Peoples Opinions Of Legalising / Weed Again

MidgeSmith

lol it was in a school, its going to put a few more ripples on the pond, isnt it? :nono: Come on, some things can be let go, reports of drugs/guns/or knifes cant, its where the children are, imo the news report above, has nothing to do with the other mob turning a blind eye,

Just saying ...

DJ....

It's not in the governments interest to legalize, they already make tax from medical cannabis, and get kickbacks from the alcohol, and tobacco industries not to legalize.  Apart from the few here, there aren't many Tory voters that wouldn't show their displeasure at the next GE if this government ever showed a hint of considering legalization imo.

And anyone who thinks they will let people grow it without a license if legalized is delusional.

• Like 2

It must be a age thing, iv been involved over 40yr, iv seen it, heard it, and read quite a bit about it, while sitting in prisons for getting felt with it, lol i had hope once, i did, the thought of gardens full of 1 legal plant, and the legal posession of under 3 grams, :doh: i remember it crackled across the forums for months, to what end? another 20yrs later? Imho, folk are far to easy pleased, fuck battling for yrs, for what? crumbs? A couple of smokes and a auto in the garden? People need to get a grip, 

DJ...

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

They can leave it up forever, it’ll never happen. Ever. UK is a world leader at monopolising a prohibited plant for business. 

next. 

6 hours ago, Slippy One said:

UK is a world leader at monopolising a prohibited plant for business. 

The most egregious thing about it is that the monopoly depends on prohibition. Cynical callous, myopic greed is what it is.

• Like 1

It appears we may be headed for re-normalisation just happening anyway regardless of the law.  It could become like one of those redundant old laws never imposed like taxi drivers having to carry a bale of hay or having to shout 'below' before emptying excitement from a window.  So if you're reading this in a hundred years and I was right, then I hope your ganja of the future is every bit as good as my sun grown organic :yep:

• Like 7