AC Infinity and Inkbird probe different temps

Gaijin

@Seasick Steve  Hi mate, yes they have graphs for temps, humidity, VPD and Dew point.

large.Screenshot_20211009-034154_Firefox.jpglarge.20211130_154035.jpglarge.61b509c0988e9_Screenshot_20211211-185245_GoveeHome.jpg

large.20220124_162222.jpglarge.20220124_162238.jpg

The humidity needed a little calibration on mine to match the rest of my Sensors, you can calibrate the devices within the app, mine was changed to about -3% humidity, temperature was spot on out of the box.

Edit: forgot to say they also have mobile widgets for your phones home screen.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2

@Military Grade that dew point reading, going by your temps and humidity readings, does that show that you haven't actually reached a dew point in the groom ?

Just been on the govee website and I like the small ceramic heaters they do. Not sure about in a grow tent though.

Edited by The Villan
  • Like 4

Id go govee over ibebot aircomforts , ive had like 4 ac's , got one left.

Plus the govees have a better app , the new ibebot growers app is a pile of pish compared to both the old aircomfort app and the govee one.

:yinyang:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Villan said:

does that show that you haven't actually reached a dew point in the groom ?

Aye that’s the one. It’s a reference point really. Thats the temperature at which the air could no longer hold the vapour/moisture at that humidity level and start the ol’ condensation thing. 

Sorry if that was a bit of a crappy explanation. I know what I mean but lack the ability to put it into words lol 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...