Personal Recommendations - Autoflowering Purple Strains

Hashslag

Thank you @hashi and good info @OldFord was just browsing the sweetseeds again and its making my wallet fingers twitch. The other ones to look into (and im growing currently) by Mephisto are Tinto De Vnto, Double Grape, Mephisto Wedding all have some mention of purple in the description somewhere. I think Ravenberry as well actually.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Hashslag said:

@Brysee thanks mate - funnily enough I was looking on Mephisto when your comment came through. It does look a nice variety for sure, although it does say that the pure purple pheno only crops up in about 10% of plants :/

I brought 3 seeds was sent 5 and all was very purple was nice smoke done in my greenhouse couple years ago

Luck of the draw I suppose 

• Like 2

Thanks so much everyone for your input, appreciated! Really liking the sound of the Black Cream Auto... looks about the perfect candidate! Not too big, rich dark purple, 90%+ indica... lovely! I'll have a little extra hunt about, but so far that's the one!

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Hashslag said:

Thanks so much everyone for your input, appreciated! Really liking the sound of the Black Cream Auto... looks about the perfect candidate! Not too big, rich dark purple, 90%+ indica... lovely! I'll have a little extra hunt about, but so far that's the one!

I often see the Black Cream auto referred to as the velvet hammer  :yep:

I have ran it 3 times in the garden and harvested a single bud !   Its just oooozes resin and attract critters for miles and they just stick to it !

I have had indoor Black Cream and its beautiful mate as is the Dark Devil and Red Poison autos ,    the Red Poison was very tasty but the Black Cream was just a tad special. for an auto. 

Paniks auto Geltao was a delight , awesome terp profile but from 3 i got 2 sat leaners but the 3rd was indica leaning and it was wonderful

Good luck with whittling the runners down to a final decision :george:   Decisions decisions lol  

For Mephisto auto feedback ,  i cant assist but our very own @growinggold can shed some light & certainly speaks highly of them. 

Edited by OldFord

Another recommendation for Sweet Seeds black cream auto, been growing it for a while now and it's my kind of smoke, total couchlock (I definitely call it the velvet sledgehammer lol ), no anxiety, perfect for my needs (calming the shit in my head down, quieting the incessant internal noise) :)

• Like 2

@Shumroom     That ABC auto looks so tasty mucker :yep:      Salivating mate !!!       Not done the auto only fems but thats got me itching to run it !

By far my fav to date from the SS range ,  so much flavour  , an easy grow and well cooked a wonderful influence to be under :george:

• Like 1

@Boojum      I grabbed some auto Black Cream after talking about it on here  lol    

I grabbed the Black Cream ,  Strawberry Cola , Crystal Candy and a very rare pack of Snow Fruit i tracked down.       A few seem last units and destined to vanish now.

Will try the Black Cream outdoors again ,  under a fine mesh net and see how we go  ,  will also do her indoors ... just in case lol    

• Like 1

I’ve not received anything from Mark yet on the most recent releases,

I’ve still got a few others in the fridge Eg. Tangy Fritter and Slurri Fritter still to try ;) 

I hope your starting to feel a bit better after last week :yep:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

@Shumroom      Cream Caramel choccy for the win :yep:      Feeling way more human than i di mate cheers.    

I even chopped my own plants :wub:      My bruv moved them but i cut them :george:     

#Winning :yes:

• Like 3

both black cream and dark devil from sweey seeds were very nice if grown before

iv got some purple lemonade on the go from fastbuds at the moment only a week old at moment

• Like 1