Personal Recommendations - Autoflowering Purple Strains

Hashslag

As the title really - I'd really like my next cabinet grow to be a nice dark purple variety, indica heavy and juicy as hell.

Does anyone have any personal recommendations of anything that would fit the bill? 

Thanks in advance :) 

@Brysee thanks mate - funnily enough I was looking on Mephisto when your comment came through. It does look a nice variety for sure, although it does say that the pure purple pheno only crops up in about 10% of plants :/

Just now, The Villan said:

anything in the subbies seeds suitable ? ya know it makes sense :)

I'll take a look, dunno when my sub is up for renewal though

Just now, 5Lip said:

Fastbuds Purple Lemonade was my first ever grow, very purple and very tasty (although it was grown very badly so I never really did it justice)

I'll look it up bro, thanks :) 

Just now, The Villan said:

anything in the subbies seeds suitable ? ya know it makes sense :)

A question - if I am already subscribed can I get access to the subbies list by paying another subscription?

Sorry for the hijack

• Like 1

Ive been on the same mission looking for purple indica autoflowers. I managed to get the purple nuggets mephisto but honestly 2/5 seeds germinated and the one plant was prettty purple but as well quite small. That was a ltd from the strawberry nuggets isolated but I dont think you can still get anymore. Currently im running Tropicanna Poision XL auto from sweetseeds and they have an interesting range of specific purple strains you might want to check out. Its only on week 4 though so I dont have an update on the colour yet. If you do find something good let me know :) also have tried the fastbuds purple lemonade but it came up mutated and really small so I left it at that. Oh as well I also have pink panama seeds from mephisto but I havnt tried them yet either as I do prefer indica generally. My latest run had 2 purpleish plants and they were strawberry nuggets/CDLC freebie seeds...

large.crop7.jpg

Edited by lildaveham
Removed offsite link
  • Like 4

Sweets Red family  ,  some wonderful colours and some nice auto specimens to be found.  

Paniks Auto Gelato was very purple and terp profike impressive.  

Is one seeking indica or sativa biased autos ?

• Like 2
Just now, OldFord said:

Sweets Red family  ,  some wonderful colours and some nice auto specimens to be found.  

Paniks Auto Gelato was very purple and terp profike impressive.  

Is one seeking indica or sativa biased autos ?

Yeah he said Indica thats why I linked the tropicanna poision info cause the stats for that are 85% purple and I know the red collection looks really nice in general.

• Like 1
Just now, oldleafybeard1 said:

Yeah he said Indica thats why I linked the tropicanna poision info cause the stats for that are 85% purple and I know the red collection looks really nice in general.

Sorry mate ,  im just skimming threads as heads bangin lol    

Yeah the sweets red fam i haxe zero complaints with !   Black Cream would be the pick if you want indica & colour !   

Not the biggest auto about but im sure you will run her more than once :yep:

Dark Devil , Red Poison and Cream Mandy all indy leaners and really nice plant.  

• Like 2