Finally looking at getting a Volcanoe Vape (help)

callywally

very happy with the volcanoe, and i haven't even gone near the highest temperate........most shocking thing for me is the flavour! 

How many times do you generally use the bowl. i have replaced the bowl with fresh green after 2 full bags at around 6.5 so far. 

going to use x10 the amount of green at this point so very pricey, and thats not even considering the bag cost per month, but worth it IMO 

• Like 2

I quit combustion a year ago .Bought a mighty, the amount I burnt through reduced considerably,so I bought a volcano hybrid,pricey but I reckon it's more than paid for itself in the amount of weed I've saved, ( I've never had so many full jars,lol )

The  smokers morning cough has vanished and I feel and smell noticeably better.

Bacofoil turkey bags are cheap on Amazon ,though CRINKLY.

And the whip attachment has been the cause of a few early night's....

Edited by Mr mcgregor
Trypo
  • Like 3

Yeh if your using the volcano to quit smoking and have a bag instead of every joint then you use lots and can't function very well after lunchtime 

But once the smoking is out your system you cut right down again but weirdly feels more stoned than ever 

• Like 3

Make sure you don’t throw out your vaped bud :thumsup:

Once you’re done with the bowl,

empty it into a small jar or similar,

then once you have enough you can then extract the rest of the Cannabinoids In butter or coconut oil etc :yep:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, KC said:

Or just eat the vapes bud. When I say eat it, I put it into capsules and swallow it. 

Can't imagine chewing it :puke:

I did it, once, for science.  I never did it again.  I'd like to say it was just nutty, but it was pretty gross.

• Like 3

Keep filling the bags until it gets too thin and wispy 

Some people turn it up a little at that point to eek the last bit of vapour out, or save it for a high temp bag before bed - beware tho as that can be a bit scratchy on the throat.

Then, as said you can save up the already vaped bud (AVB) for edibles 

• Like 2

On 02/09/2023 at 0:04 PM, callywally said:

going to use x10 the amount of green

I think vaping made me halve my useage from smoking pure spliffs, a bowl last me ages, but of course it will vary on how much you put in at time.Just a little tip, when the plastic casing (the onyl downside to the volcano imo) gets a little stiff to open, clean it pretty quick. I broke one before. Luckily you don't have to buy the whole thing, it's silly money. The outer plastic bit is cheap enough.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like any of the storz and bickel vapes...not potent enough for me and they give me the "Bickel tickle" summit chronic.

Edited by mr rhino

• 1 month later...
On 02/09/2023 at 2:27 PM, KC said:

Or just eat the vapes bud. When I say eat it, I put it into capsules and swallow it. 

Can't imagine chewing it :puke:

haha I just munch it lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

For anyone considering buying one heres a few takeaways after a couple of months worth of use:

Its EXTREMELY expensive. when i used a pipe, an 8th would last nearly a week. in the Volcanoe an 8th lasts 1 or 2 days. a full grinders worth of bud fills up 1 chamber - which i then use 2 or 3 times. 

then you have to pay for bags every month, which are not cheap.

Is it still worth it? not sure - health wise - YES - after quitting smoking - for the first month + i was coughing up black pleghm. which i now realise was a good thing lol. seems to be the years and years of tar in my lungs were self cleaning. 

also the chamber screen broke after a month. of course not covered by warranty. all in all its very very pricey. unfortunately the AVB bud didnt have any effect either after i infused with coconut oil - maybe im just getting really shitty bud? lol

Yeh if your bagging a couple grams a day then I would say your buds crap or your still coming down after smoking 

when I first quit I got through loads now 2 g a day in volcano should have me in bed all day eating crisps 

But then I am old

Edited by Brysee

• 1 month later...
On 1/12/2023 at 6:08 PM, Devon Cream said:

Save your spent bags also can soak in warm milk and make a hot chocolate from it .

Horlicks, FTW! :D

Back in the day; 'Marcus The Man' used to deliver his shit (Hash). But, he'd take the stash bags back? End of the night, he'd rip them all open and bung them in a pot of milk, with Horlicks.

Muvva Fukka!!! Half a fucking century ago. And I still remember that distinctive flavour of malt and mary! :P

• Like 2