Tent too small, plants too big!

Older not wiser

Little update: I am a 2 weeks on from the orginal Post. I sacrificed 1 of my 4 plants as my grow tent was too small and i had nowhere else to put it. I trimmed a lot of lower leaves to allow for better air flow. I removed some of the bigger leaves. Then I fed, watered and left the 3 alone. 

I went away for 4 days and used an upturned wine bottle to supply water - they are taking about 0.5- 0.75l of water a day at the moment. 

The plants have had a growth spurt again and filled the space, making it over crowded- still can't post pictures! 

There are lots of buds developing and one of the plants should be ready next week but I think it needs another couple of weeks judging by the pictures I have seen on other threads. 

I am concerned about mould so I open the tent late at night and when everyone is out to circulate some fresh air. 

I haven't supported my plants using a net, should i try to DIY some type of plant support? Currently it doesn't look like its necessary but I wonder if it might be before the end of the grow?

My next concern is drying and curing - this is my first attempt so I am on a massive learning curve! 

Any advice gratefully received 

You might need to download the Firefox browser,

if you don’t already have it :yep:

This site is currently undergoing a major upgrade,

as there are issues with Chromium based browsers such as Chrome etc.

It’s difficult to give advice when we can’t see the garden/plants/setup :) 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1