Win Subbie Seeds - 5 places remaining ....

Gaijin

• 1 month later...

@Gaijin where you at buddy?

You haven't been around now since the end of last year and that's very unlike you..

Its getting a bit concerning so hope your ok dude.

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 3

Yeah I keep expecting to see him pop up but it's been ages now. @Gaijin I hope you're doing alright out there. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 4

That's a great idea. Let me see if I can remember how to log in.

Edit: I logged in but now the website is just saying bad request?? Anyone else ? 

Edited by MindSoup

I downloaded the app, figured out which team was his etc but I don't seem to be able to send any form of message. You can add a comment to a trade proposal but the season is over so can't do that either. 

• Like 1

No I looked on there myself and no way of contacting him as said before hopefully everything good 

• Like 1

I think there's a way but i can't get there (deleted the burner addy i used from my phone)

The initial email (or one of the first) received from the nfl fantasy thing had an email addy for Gaijin within it consisting of his actual name , which obviously I won't broadcast because thats not how we operate but to those who still have all those annoying emails i suggest looking at the very first couple of messages , it should in theory be there.

I hope Gaijin is safe and well.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

I'll have a look. Staying the obvious but if anyone does email him probably best not to mention this place or anything crime related :hippy:

• Like 1

I've found his email address but not sure messaging him via email will get any response, I don't mind messaging him but my theory is if he wanted to be contacted he would be on here. Let me no if you want me to drop him an email

✌️

I guess it's up to you geez, can't see any harm in reaching out like you say it's probably a long shot. 

• Like 1

I've a sinking feeling something is a miss here..I really cant imagine him leaving this community and taking a break without saying something to someone.

@Sid the sloth drop him an email if you can but don't mention here just that his football pals are missing him 👍

• Like 2

One of his last posts is talking about how he's struggling to use the website, maybe he just got fed up and stopped logging in? 

@MindSoup yeah thats a possibility but remember hes the bloke who got to two thousand posts of pure questions before he unboxed any kit , let alone moisten a pip ...

Assuming hes just ticking along something would have prompted a question only we can answer by now surely?

@Revive,Has a point, its very out of character.

:yinyang:

• Like 3