Win Subbie Seeds - 5 places remaining ....

Gaijin

Just now, The Villan said:

I must owe someone something for entry this year then @Brysee  :):)

No you get the first year free and free entry to the following year if you finish in the top 12

lol dabbers still have a great chance its only close as amari Cooper was ballin and I don't think the rest of my players will score as they're meant to

• Like 1

Just now, Sid the sloth said:

lol dabbers still have a great chance its only close as amari Cooper was ballin and I don't think the rest of my players will score as they're meant to

Best of luck Sid great game either way

• Like 1

And Cooper has gone from hero to literally zero lol, knew I should of swapped Murray for Flacco too but forgot what day it was and fell to sleep early, there's always next year hopefully 

✌️

• Like 1

3rd last year 4th this year I'm getting worse still very enjoyable though thanks g

• Like 1

@hashbrown all done for this year, 2nd place gets some seeds aswell I think although not to sure how to go about getting them sent out etc we'll have to wait for @Gaijin to pop up with the details.

I do have some honeybadger x psychosister seeds I made if anyone wants some sent in just let me know but they're untested and you'll probably have to subscribe and get them sent out with subbies seeds.

✌️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had been wandering where he was. Fingers crossed he's just having a break. 

• Like 4