Has peoples use changed over last few years ?

MySoulIsMine

Have to agree with @Shumroom it's more likely a psychological addition. I'm the same and use to be worst when I was combining my nicotine and cannabis habit. Still if I were to go 4 to 6 hours without I'd be all tense, notice my pain alot more, bit of a sore head and my eyes are a bit peaky but I wouldn't call that withdrawal symptoms. Saying that I've never gone a day without in over 20 years so can't comment on any longer than that. 

I did come off base speed about 15/16 years ago and that was a totally different ball game. Sweats, shaking , fucked up stomach, fucked up head was awful and I'd say that was withdrawal symptoms.

I know people who have stopped cannabis after smoking daily for 30+ years and never had withdrawal symptoms just weird dreams, bad sleep and not as interested in food for a couple of weeks.

We are all different though and everyone's response to having or not having something will be different.

• Like 3

Yeah tbh you are right it probably is psychological addiction, but either way it is pretty hard to deal with at the time. It increases my anxiety to the point where I literally can't do anything but sit in one place, I get very aggressive and agitated, I can't eat for nausea and sleep is out of the question, literally wired for days and days as if I have took speed. I have been through morphine and codeine withdrawal in the past and while they were a lot worse physically I didn't feel the cravings / draw pulling me back like cannabis does. I was recently diagnosed with BPD and have to have further testing for autism spectrum disorder so I wonder if that could play a part. I am currently aiming to get to the point where I only use it after 6pm 

• Like 4

It does sound like you’ve been self medicating,

without possibly knowing that was what you were been doing.

Instead of withdrawal it’s more that your symptoms increase without it?

I understand if you don’t want to discuss your music making publicly,

but I’d love to hear about your process and the kind of music you’re making,

so please feel free to PM me :) 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 3