Glookie Bomb

stu914

Afternoon all,

I thought it a good idea to split the Glookie off the Eleven Roses thread so've nicked a few pics from there...

Started these in the veg fridge and currently have six cuttings vegging in the main room, that'll probably drop to four.

There's a few pics in my profile but am unable to post them here atm, hopefully later.

• Like 5

Evening all,

Finally allowed to put up some pics...

The Glookie started with a single seed in the growfridge, 12 cuttings taken and the best 6 selected for the main room

large.SSCN2193.JPGlarge.SSCN2223.JPGlarge.SSCN2244.JPGlarge.SSCN2255.JPG

Now moved into the main room...

These are being fed/watered every hour, sensi ph perfect grow @ 2ml per ltr.  EC 0.8...water background 0.3

They'll probably be reduced to 4 plants as the end two are way behind. I should be able spread them enough to fill the space.

The metal rings around each bucket are intended for making wreaths, they also make perfect anchors to tie down branches.

There's no medium in the black buckets, they're just there to hold the rootball and allow individual plants

to be removed for training etc. The pot-in-pot system certainly promotes a nice rootball.

large.SSCN2314.JPGlarge.SSCN2315.JPGlarge.SSCN2313.JPG

'til next time

:oldtoker:

• Like 15

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon all,

These are flipped to 12/12 today, all tied, trussed, bondaged and lollipopped to feck, brutal bastard me...

The tie rings round the pots work really well to hold the branches in place.

The ties will be adjusted during the stretch to keep a level (ish) canopy, then the net goes over and they'll be let loose...

Currently on 4ml per ltr grow nutes for another few days, then res change and sensi ph perfect bloom,

still never checked ph, much less adjusted it...:wassnnme: (this for the doubters and idiots who even after being told, still try to...:wallbash:)

Anyways...these are happy as larry...:yep:

large.SSCN2356.JPGlarge.SSCN2354.JPGlarge.SSCN2337.JPGlarge.SSCN2353.JPG

'til next time

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon all,

Just a wee update...

Day nine 12/12 and we have tops/pistils breaking out all over...the space is nicely filled and canopy fairly even,

haven't adjusted/removed any ties yet until most of the stretch is over, the underside trimmed and the net is on.

Second pic is light off to show the explosive new growth, currently on 4ml per ltr sensi bloom, EC 1.5 (full recommended strength)

Very pleased with how the system is performing...no ph to worry about and not a single yellow leaf...:yep:

Lights are @ 300w about 30cm above the canopy, 550-600 umols.

large.SSCN2369.JPGlarge.SSCN2368.JPG

'til next time

• Like 14

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon all,

Here we are at 23 days 12/12 and everything is progressing nicely, a veritable sea of tops...:yep:

Lights are now at 400w around 15cm above the canopy, umols hovering around 800.

The stretch is pretty much over now so just got to trim underneath and throw the support mesh over.

Changed res today 400ml A+B Bloom with Buddhas Tree PK added, 1/4ml per ltr...EC 1.5

large.SSCN2390.JPGlarge.SSCN2391.JPG

'til next time

• Like 11

Evening all,

These had a serious appointment with the scissors today, all undergrowth trimmed and some stragglers as well...

large.SSCN2401.JPGlarge.SSCN2402.JPG

...and this is what we're left with...

large.SSCN2400.JPGlarge.SSCN2399.JPGlarge.SSCN2398.JPG

A couple or three have made a bolt for it, soon tame them once the support mesh goes on.

Very easy to trim as each plant was able to be removed from the table, just allowing them to settle now

before they're moved into final positions.

'til next time

• Like 11

51 minutes ago, TheGreyNovice said:

Looking good there Stu!!

Cheers bud, this system is working a dream...:yep:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Afternoon all,

Six weeks 12/12 these are looking and smelling divine...about another 3 weeks should finish them...:yep:

large.SSCN2418.JPGlarge.SSCN2419.JPG

All this from a single freebie seed, such an easy plant to grow and I expect a massive yield.

She hasn't stretched much so good for limited height grows provided it's trained.

Currently under 400w led about 45cm above the canopy...seems to be the sweet spot.

If the various write-ups are to be believed then this strain is something special, anyone tried it?

I hit my 72nd birthday last Thursday so treated myself to a present.... another 10 of these seeds...:thumsup:

'til next time

• Like 13

1 minute ago, stu914 said:

Afternoon all,

Six weeks 12/12 these are looking and smelling divine...about another 3 weeks should finish them...:yep:

large.SSCN2418.JPGlarge.SSCN2419.JPG

All this from a single freebie seed, such an easy plant to grow and I expect a massive yield.

She hasn't stretched much so good for limited height grows provided it's trained.

Currently under 400w led about 45cm above the canopy...seems to be the sweet spot.

If the various write-ups are to be believed then this strain is something special, anyone tried it?

I hit my 72nd birthday last Thursday so treated myself to a present.... another 10 of these seeds...:thumsup:

'til next time

nice post, young man more info for me old noggin . never ever thought off this . are you from yorkshire , or aberdeen lol  lol

• Like 1